ADVERTISEMENT

12 Saturdays podcast - Marc Morehouse is this week's guest

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Great pod @torbee. Morehouse is awesome so no surprise he makes a great guest.

I might have missed it but how do you see things playing out after this season with Brian? Do you think he's still here as OC next year? I know you are optimistic :) but what's your realistic take on it?

Great pod @torbee. Morehouse is awesome so no surprise he makes a great guest.

I might have missed it but how do you see things playing out after this season with Brian? Do you think he's still here as OC next year? I know you are optimistic :) but what's your realistic take on it?
@chopsy21 is probably the better one to ask re: Brian. He is fairly certain Brian will be moving on, one way or the other.

I think a lot also depends on how this year finishes out. If Iowa finds a way to win in Madison and make it to the B1G championship, I would not be surprised at all to see the whole band come back together, so to speak, including Brian. Lose Saturday and miss the championship, I think even at 10-2 the fanbase will be agitated and unhappy and pretty big changes may be afoot.

It's a very weird situation this year.

@chopsy21 is probably the better one to ask re: Brian. He is fairly certain Brian will be moving on, one way or the other.

I think a lot also depends on how this year finishes out. If Iowa finds a way to win in Madison and make it to the B1G championship, I would not be surprised at all to see the whole band come back together, so to speak, including Brian. Lose Saturday and miss the championship, I think even at 10-2 the fanbase will be agitated and unhappy and pretty big changes may be afoot.

It's a very weird situation this year.
Yea, it's very weird. I really thought, prior to the season, that the offense was going to take a step forward but obviously that hasn't happened. Some of that is obviously Cade's injuries but it just looks so disjointed. And the OL, while better, hasn't taken that big step forward like I thought an experienced line would.

Either way, this is a big weekend for the Hawks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT