ADVERTISEMENT

133 Next year

WEH8ST8HAWK

HR All-American
Jan 31, 2004
Throw the bank at Crookham and if and when he says no throw some money at Shawver from Rutgers. He would be a great get and buy us another year for someone else to improve.

Why does everyone write off Kale Petersen. He has a freestyle win over Nasir and had a great match with wells from Minne whose 1 match from AA.

Reactions: el dub and BGon4ND
We have shown the answer to that is absolutely no. Not now or anytime in the near future. We must out recruit a juggernaut and out coach some one playing chess while we are playing full contact checkers. Sounds like a plan.
Well then throw their chess board across the room when they're not looking and then kick them in the ball sack.

That would be a better plan to beat Penn State.

Penn State fan: "No it wouldn't."

Well, it would make me feel better, anyways.

Why does everyone write off Kale Petersen. He has a freestyle win over Nasir and had a great match with wells from Minne whose 1 match from AA.
We need high AA contenders at every weight. I'd be thrilled if he jumped to that level but you can't sit around and wait for guys to make an impact. We have too many weights that are round of 12/low AA contenders.

1. Tore up his knee late in the season
2. FS is important but Bailey has a very successful college season (is he a true frosh?), which is really what we're talking about.
3. Close match with a R12 guy.

I'd be more than happy to see us kick the tires on Bailey.

That kid is sucking so much weight, no way he's at 33 next year. Go after him, but he's 141 not 133.
I’m fine with that too. Just want him in black and gold. The weight classes will work themselves out. Iowa needs talent and athletes. To many grinders right now.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Settling for maybe guys make a jump to AA status leaves the lineup vulnerable. I’d love to see every room guy make the leaps but there’s been too many swing and misses. Let’s get back to the 125/133 hammers and get a legit contender at 33 if possible

How about we actually start getting some decent recruits instead of buying them

Who freaking cares how we get talent? Just get it. Why does it matter how? You don’t get extra points for virtue.

Freestyle…once had a great match with a guy who didn’t place.

There’s your answer.

Reactions: Bold_Crow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT