ADVERTISEMENT

1st world problems thread.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I ordered some deep dish pizzas from Bertolini's in Chicago after a friend had tried some. The thin crust were great, but the deep dish were problematic, like deep dish tends to be at home. Lou Malnati's is the only place I've ordered from that seems to have developed a deep dish that ships well, and cooks well at home. So, I thought about getting a heat sink, like you often see at a restaurant. The Bertolini's pizzas require thawing before cooking, so I figured a heat sink would work well. But, I can't find one on Amazon, E-Bay, or anywhere. Amazon doesn't seem to carry them amongst all the pizza supplies they offer. E-Bay has sold them in the past, but none are currently available. I found a restaurant supply place that sells them in bulk, but they won't ship just one.
What kind of a world is this?

• Sad
Reactions: NDallasRuss
It's been almost 40 years but I have had Lou Malnati's on site. My sister was a big fan. Malnati's is probably the best deep dish you can get. However, I realized that I really don't like deep dish all that much. Too much bread. I prefer thin crust pepperoni, onion and black olive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT