ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Recruits Targets

hawk_it

HR All-State
Jul 22, 2004
Any updates on Charlie Moore, Tyler Cook, Kevin Huerter, Nick Rakocevic, Dylan Painter? When they might narrow things down etc...

Any updates on Charlie Moore, Tyler Cook, Kevin Huerter, Nick Rakocevic, Dylan Painter? When they might narrow things down etc...
Who knows? My guess is unless we get a commitment very soon, we won't get one until at least August when kids are done with camps.

I agree. Probably another 7-10 weeks.

Painter appears to be a PSU lean but you never know.

I agree. Probably another 7-10 weeks.

Painter appears to be a PSU lean but you never know.
What is your source on this information? The only place where I've seen the assertion of Painter to PSU outside of message boards is 247, which is weak at best. It's possible, but I'd like to know an actual source outside of 247.

I would love to have Painter, but Cook would be a game-changer for McC. Get Cook, Moore, and either Rakocevic or Huerter and it'll be a fantastic class with Pemsl.

I wonder if Bo moving on from Wisconsin will push Rak to us. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure Cook has said he wanted to trim his list to 3 by the end of the summer. Could be mistaken on that one though. It's hard to imagine Moore will choose anyone other than us or Illannoy at this point. Once again could be wrong.

I know Huerter has a prior relationship with the McCaffery's. I just think with the high-level offers he has combined with the huge distance, I think it might be a long shot.

I think during the July period when the people who cover recruiting tweet who Fran is watching as how much he is watching we will really know who he is after the most. Seem to be in on a lot of good players which is good.

Reactions: RocknRollface
No mention about the Hawks, I don't think the McCaffrey link will matter.

He talked in the video in the link that he might go for an unofficial to iowa and creighton along with other schools. We shall see. In august it will be a much more clear picture how how we stand with certain players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT