ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Baseball Schedule: Feb 16 Season Opener vs Seton Hall + Auburn on Feb 23, Virginia on Feb 24, Wichita State on Feb 25, Ole Miss March 1-March 3

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Feb 13, 2024 Update:

Link to the entire 2024 Iowa baseball schedule:

There are 6 really good nonconference games that were announced in July and August:

Last edited:
Hope our below average lineup can muster up some runs in those games. (Just having some fun with some of you. :) )

Per Kyle Huesmann:

"Frisco Classic- Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Dallas Baptist
Round Rock Classic- Kentucky, Kansas, Washington State, Texas State

Kleberg Bank Classic in Houston has not been announced yet. That is what Iowa played in with Pepperdine, Texas A&M Corpus Christi and Wichita State."

Per Kyle Huesmann:

"Frisco Classic- Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Dallas Baptist
Round Rock Classic- Kentucky, Kansas, Washington State, Texas State

Kleberg Bank Classic in Houston has not been announced yet. That is what Iowa played in with Pepperdine, Texas A&M Corpus Christi and Wichita State."

It would be fun to get an early preview of the new B1G and have Iowa go to Los Angeles and play USC and UCLA

It would be fun to get an early preview of the new B1G and have Iowa go to Los Angeles and play USC and UCLA
Travel budget for baseball was impacted by football settlement coming from AD funds. Not just baseball, all sports to some extent. Some sports are more equal than other sports however. Not complaining, just stating facts. The people I speak to are on vacation, so no credible news for a while from me.

Travel budget for baseball was impacted by football settlement coming from AD funds. Not just baseball, all sports to some extent. Some sports are more equal than other sports however. Not complaining, just stating facts. The people I speak to are on vacation, so no credible news for a while from me.

Thanks for the info....interesting stuff

Last Season's RPIs (Iowa was #32)

2024 opponents:
10 Virginia
28 Auburn
110 Wichita State
85 Ole Miss (3 games)

2025 B1G opponents:
24 Oregon
37 Washington
57 USC
65 UCLA

SIAP are they altering baseball schedules for 2024 or are the new schools joining in 2025 for baseball?

First team meeting is next Monday the 21st.

Small group and captains until Sept 13th (what I probably saw Saturday, an unofficial voluntary practice.).

Official practices start Sept 13th.

Scout day is Sept 15th.

Game on Sept 21st.

Game on Sept 29th.

Game on Oct 6th.

Black and Gold Series starts Oct 17th.

Oct 11, 2023 Update:

The full 2024 Iowa baseball schedule has been released.

Link to it:

There are 6 really good nonconference games that were announced in July and August:

Link to the full schedule:

Seating Chart:

www.milb.com

Seating Chart

Iowa Cubs Seating Chart
www.milb.com

www.milb.com

I have individual and weekend tickets in Sections N and NN.

We might be getting a Suite.

Kinnick Society and season ticket holders can purchase today, other donors levels tomorrow.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Before this gets out of control, I think the easiest thing is:

Create an account somewhere on this website: https://www.milb.com/iowa/tickets/help

Probably the same site as Jacksonville, but I Cubs instead of Jacksonville's team.

See if you can purchase yourself. If so, do this. If not Kinnick Society and season ticket holders are today, other donors are tomorrow and general public are Friday.

Prices are:

$10 per game / $30 per Weekend / Upper levels

$12 per game / $36 per Weekend Sections / L M & N etc

$50 per game ? $150 per Weekend / LL, MM NN etc.

Single games are 1/3 the above prices.

Plus whatever fees they charge. It looks like 3.75% and taxes as per below for Section N weekend pass:

Iowa Hawkeyes Full Series
Section Row Seat Price
TYPE: Full Series Package
N 2 1 $36.00
N 2 2 $36.00

Subtotal: $72.00
Credit Card Processing: $2.70
Package Fee: $10.00
Sales Tax: $5.04
Total: $89.74

If you can't buy them yet and want better tickets, p m me on here with Section (if available, otherwise I'll buy next best section, number of tickets and email address. I'll respond w/ telephone number for PayPal, and once paid I'll simply forward hte email as you can download directly to your account created above and smart device wallet.

There should be plenty of tickets on Friday if you want to get them yourself. I can tell you that the best levels are getting close to sold out though. NN has 10 left. MM, OO & PP are gone. LL has 10 and KK has 8. The levels right above those still have plenty available, as does the upper deck.

I have access to all the best sections today, and am on coaches and player's lists for entry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT