ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Concert Plans

may 24, 25,26 miranda lambert whitewater amphitheater

let me tell you for sure: the women in the audience at that place are outstanding!

Just bought Chevelle tickets. July at the Steelhouse in Omaha. I might go see them a couple nights later in Waukee. Check out the new venue, Vibrant.

A. Not going to be at FLETC, first part of my course is virtual, so don't have to go until after Green Day/Rancid

B. If anyone is going to be in SoCal early June...

One of my GOATS since high school.. first time seeing them!
Going to see Willie (probably for the last time) at our awesome local venue the Britt Festival in Jacksonville, OR in July. I’m sure I’ll hit up a few of the other shows out there as well, but Willie will definitely be the highlight and my girl has never seen him

Not sure why I quoted you haha

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
As of now:

March
Hank Williams Jr
Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Chopin & Shostakovich

May
Hamilton
Brit Floyd: PULSE - Celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Division Bell (Pink Floyd tribute show)

Actively looking for others in the area.
Update:

Last weekend went to see Empire Strikes Back with the music played by the Ft Worth Symphony Orchestra

June 12: tickets to see Silversun Pickups - I'm really looking forward to this; I haven't seen them before.

Just got back from New Orleans where we saw the Stones, Foo Fighters and Neil Young. I think we're going to go see Robin Trower, September 14 in Des Moines. Haven't committed yet but leaning that direction.

Reactions: blackbones
Just got back from New Orleans where we saw the Stones, Foo Fighters and Neil Young. I think we're going to go see Robin Trower, September 14 in Des Moines. Haven't committed yet but leaning that direction.
Literally just got back from Foo Fighters at Shaky Knees in Atlanta. They were freaking amazing as I suspected. We also loved Arcade Fire...Queens of The Stone Age totally rocked it.

Reactions: Lindemann
Waiting for Cake!

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

That will be a blast. I've listened to most of the 2024 shows so far, they have been stellar.
Yea, man, Nugs is the best for keeping up.

What’s wild is we decided to skip the ticket fiasco this year when they all went on sale six months ago. Fiddlers is a terrible venue but we ended up scoring seats in the front section both nights for $52 a piece.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
A. Not going to be at FLETC, first part of my course is virtual, so don't have to go until after Green Day/Rancid

B. If anyone is going to be in SoCal early June...

I mentioned somewhere else that I didn't get any video. I did find this. I actually make an appearance at the 3:38 mark (not the dude with the trucker hat), but I am visible for about a second. Anyway, this is from their encore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT