ADVERTISEMENT

2026 MBB Recruiting Offers

I was at the Assumption vs Davenport Central game last week.
He did nothing remarkable. He didn't even start, though that may have been because it was Senior Night for Assumption.
I know it is a small sample size, but I find myself confused by the offer. He didn't strike me as more athletic than the other guards on the floor. Decent size for a PG, I guess.

He did nothing remarkable. He didn't even start, though that may have been because it was Senior Night for Assumption.
I know it is a small sample size, but I find myself confused by the offer. He didn't strike me as more athletic than the other guards on the floor. Decent size for a PG, I guess.
Recruiting HS basketball is all about the AAU season. HS games really don't mean too much these days. The AAU games are typically more competitive and higher level players.

Recruiting HS basketball is all about the AAU season. HS games really don't mean too much these days. The AAU games are typically more competitive and higher level players.
I get it. I was just expecting that a player with a Big 10 offer on the table would at least stand out in a game against a mediocre conference opponent.

He would just be another Toussaint or Bowen.

ISU is definitely looking at him. He's a good prospect especially if he continues to develop.

Looking at that aau team Twitter that had coon from storm lake on it and they mentioned a 2026 kid from IC West...Juju Manson.
Is he hawk FB guyJason Mansons son? Are we interested?

Iowa offered 6'4" PG Navon Shabazz on Feb 15, 2024.

He unofficially visited Sep 30, 2023 (Michigan State football game)

He unofficially visited Super Bowl Sunday, Feb 11, 2024, in the win over Minnesota.

Check this out & watch:

Reactions: perryhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT