ADVERTISEMENT

#8 seed UNC is destroying #1 Baylor by 23 with about 13 minutes to play . . .

ACC having a good tournament so far at 6-1 in what was supposed to be a down year for the conference.

Honestly what UNC is doing is what I thought Iowa would showcase before playing Kansas in the United Center. Tough to watch.

You need to take some time off. Relax a bit and recharge.
Yah, I've been doing that for over two decades. But thanks for the unsolicited advice. It's always unhelpful. But I am taking some time off from watching the NCAA Tourney, which has become my routine over the last couple of decades. LOL

Meanwhile, enjoy following the Iowa Underachievers for another 20 years. It's quite a ride, but watch out for the likes of Jacksonville, Wichita State, UNLV, Northwestern State, and Richmond. They are nasty . . . at least when playing Iowa.

Yah, I've been doing that for over two decades. But thanks for the unsolicited advice. It's always unhelpful.

Meanwhile, enjoy following the Iowa Underachievers for another 20 years. It's quite a ride, but watch out for the likes of Jacksonville, Wichita State, UNLV, Northwestern State, and Richmond.
I'm hurting too. It sucks but our fate as Hawkeye fans.

We complain about officiating all the time. I have only watched the last 5 minutes or so of game time and this is one of the most one sided officiated games I've ever seen.

Not sure what it was like before but these refs are definately helping Baylor and caught up in their comeback.

Last edited:
That was the worst officiated game I e ever seen.
North Carolina turtled up and only had 1 press break but the calls were horrific. The tall mullet dude should have fouled out with 8 minutes left. That foul at half court was bad. The blonde haired guy for Baylor played like douchebag Rodman.
That game will only harm college basketball in the long run. Those officials should be sent home immediately.

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
That was the worst officiated game I e ever seen.
North Carolina turtled up and only had 1 press break but the calls were horrific. The tall mullet dude should have fouled out with 8 minutes left. That foul at half court was bad. The blonde haired guy for Baylor played like douchebag Rodman.
That game will only harm college basketball in the long run. Those officials should be sent home immediately.
It was laughably bad. Carolina like you said, played like scared 5-year-old girls in rec league trying to get the ball inbounds but that’s top bad officiated games this season.

It was laughably bad. Carolina like you said, played like scared 5-year-old girls in rec league trying to get the ball inbounds but that’s top bad officiated games this season.
Haven’t seen a second half NCAA tourney fold since the famous Dr. Tom fold of 1987 against UNLV. F’n collapse for the ages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT