ADVERTISEMENT

$99 3-game mini pack for Iowa/UNI/game of choice...ISU football tickets sales must be down

ImAHawk86

HR MVP
Dec 13, 2001
I guess ticket sales in the new SEZ are a little slow. Maybe hope isn't selling all that well.

minipack.jpg

Last edited:
This is an increase over the $99 season ticket that we were told didn't exist until Iowa State confirmed it's existence. Taz must be busy or something.

Reactions: icu81222
i couldn't believe that when i saw it. 99 for three games that includes Iowa and UNI. That is a hell of a deal. I hope Iowa fans snag those up.

They're not even buying tickets to Kinnick, why would they buy tickets to Ames High?

Because they got rid of the hillside seats and enclose one end of the stadium (still have that gaudy building in the other) and now it doesn't look like a HS or FBS school stadium. But haven't you heard according to some clone fans now they have just as good of a stadium and facilities as Iowa, minus the size because Rhoads wanted them the sizes they are...

But as other posters noted shocked they are offering UNI and Iowa games for these prices. Bet there will be a lot of purple and gold/black and gold in that section for first 2 games with the 3rd game tickets on stubhub.

If I lived in Des Moines I'd do it.

Beats driving my ass to Iowa City where they took away our tailgate tents, moved my parking, bore me with the public address announcer, and give me Kirkball to watch. How big is Brian Ferentz's house? Just wanted to get a feel for how long the "family" is really staying.

Reactions: RalphKramden
It is pretty incredible that they're offering this deal for two in-state opponents and then you get to pick the other one, such as Texas. They must be hurting to offer such a deal.

When I go to try and purchase a Mini Pack it appears to be open to me, and I'm not a season ticket holder. $99 for upper S. end zone, $125 for lower. Not a bad deal considering the opponents.

Iowa/UNI and, say, TCU or Texas is a pretty damn good package. No idea about those seats.

Buying a single for Iowa is $90 all by itself and don't seem to be available yet.

The crazy part is that isu will now have the third largest B12 stadium. The two largest are the T-Sips and Sooners, correct?

So let me see if I've got this right. ISU just spent millions on enclosing the south end zone and they are already resorting to offering $33 tickets to try and get these new seats filled? And 2 of these games are against opponents who have been the visitors in 5 of the Top Ten crowds in ISU history? (UNI, Iowa)
Really? Wow, great call on the need for an expansion Jamie.

So let me see if I've got this right. ISU just spent millions on enclosing the south end zone and they are already resorting to offering $33 tickets to try and get these new seats filled? And 2 of these games are against opponents who have been the visitors in 5 of the Top Ten crowds in ISU history? (UNI, Iowa)
Really? Wow, great call on the need for an expansion Jamie.

isu sure is awesome. The "if you build it they will come" video was legit. What Rhodes should have said was "99.00 mini packs instead of "no this is iowa state".

Clone fans will tell us how it really is I am sure they will be along any minute now.

The crazy part is that isu will now have the third largest B12 stadium. The two largest are the T-Sips and Sooners, correct?

As far as I can tell from googling, this is correct. To be fair, ISU will be at 61k and a lot of schools are right at 60 or just below. But it is surprising.

61k would be ninth in the B1G.

Where is LC?
The sadder part this this is a good home schedule for ISCC.
I'm here. Didn't see a point in contributing to a discussion that's been held a few dozen times already. What did you want me to help you with?

Why is a ticket package a joke?

Man some of you are angry, irrational f****.

Think he was referring to a recent thread about the ticket prices Iowa vs ISU with donations etc. Basically clone fans saying had no $99 season tix this year (which is true because no more hillside seats) and some, not all, ridiculed Iowa giving 3 game package at a small discount. Plus more bitching on prices and Iowa not selling out games even though have a larger stadium, etc but also saying ISU hasn't had any issues selling out JTS last few years. Then this gem of a package for $33 a game in the new seats in the endzone for UNI and Iowa games.

Think he was referring to a recent thread about the ticket prices Iowa vs ISU with donations etc. Basically clone fans saying had no $99 season tix this year (which is true because no more hillside seats) and some, not all, ridiculed Iowa giving 3 game package at a small discount. Plus more bitching on prices and Iowa not selling out games even though have a larger stadium, etc but also saying ISU hasn't had any issues selling out JTS last few years. Then this gem of a package for $33 a game in the new seats in the endzone for UNI and Iowa games.
Just ignore him since you can't fix stupid.

If Pollard was doing this it would be hailed far and wide by clone fans. Then again isu is always more worried not about what they are doing but how it compares to big brother Iowa. It's been their tradition since 1858.

And you would be complaining about it. Seriously, just go away.

And you would be complaining about it. Seriously, just go away.

I tell you what, I will go away when isu, its fans, coaches, players, AD, professors, web site owners, donors and others stop acting the way they do. If isu fans don't like me posting all they have to do is not post themselves.

But that is the thing and the biggest issue they have with their little brother syndrome, the affliction will never allow that to occur.

I tell you what, I will go away when isu, its fans, coaches, players, AD, professors, web site owners, donors and others stop acting the way they do. If isu fans don't like me posting all they have to do is not post themselves.

But that is the thing and the biggest issue they have with their little brother syndrome, the affliction will never allow that to occur.

Why don't you go post on their message board, or write Pollard and the professors an email? Why are you doing this on a Hawkeye board?

Why don't you go post on their message board, or write Pollard and the professors an email? Why are you doing this on a Hawkeye board?

The fun is replying to clone fans and watching them try and spin it. Or what is more likely they will ignore the behavior isu puts forth because they know I am right. It is their core it won't change regardless of what any random Iowa fan says. Do you really think that Pollard is going to act any differently? Nope and neither will others connected with isu. They just can't help it.

Look I didn't start this thread. I don't start most of the threads. I do enjoy pointing out exactly what isu does or has done in the recent past and then laugh at how isu fans do their best to try and justify it.

Highly entertaining.

i am surprised so many people give a crap about the clowns outside of game week.
so much energy focused on ISU around hawkeyeland. maybe it would be different if we beat them consistently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT