ADVERTISEMENT

App trouble

aflachawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
I have an I phone 6 and cannot get on to the site. I cannot get past the sign in. I know my information is correct but it will not take the user name and/or password. There are no updates waiting out there and I have taken off and re installed but no luck. Any body else having problems or suggestions?

I have an I phone 6 and cannot get on to the site. I cannot get past the sign in. I know my information is correct but it will not take the user name and/or password. There are no updates waiting out there and I have taken off and re installed but no luck. Any body else having problems or suggestions?

Rivals has made some adjustments to their operating system. Since the app is independent of Rivals, basically I had it made from a third party, they have to adjust it, submit the update, and then it will appear for users. I would strongly suggest using your safari browser and bookmark the site. This new format works better than the app for most users. App was very nice for the old setup, but this new system was made with mobile in mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT