ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore is getting real........

After the mayor publicly admitted they'll let rioting go and give them room to destroy some property, why wouldn't they be out in the streets again?

This is no way to generate any sympathy from people for the cause.

kyhWEGa.gif

Reactions: claykenny
They don't work.

FYI, this is why Martin Luther King was so awesome. He preached peace and a RIGHT way to promote civil rights.

Now, we live in the liberal media world, with bad politics, and certain ethic groups have stopped evolving.

good thing that they are in the ghetto and there really isn't anything left to destroy that they haven't destroyed already

Reactions: MikeyHawk
This is probably a make-or-break for whatever presidential hopes the governor has.

Blacks gonna black. This is why I don't feel bad about a few blacks being on the wrong end of justice. They act like animals.

This is.......interesting

I'll say it for you. It's racist. Well, until blacks start to act and react differently, I will keep thinking of them the same as I do now. Bunch of freeloading criminals looking for any excuse to steal and destroy others property.

Reactions: coasterhawk75
Hogan(R): Not an emergency.....no need for the National Guard:p
"Don't worry.....me happy"
220px-Larry-Hogan.JPG
Who's he? The guy who's refused to declare a state of emergency and activate the Guard is the governor, who's making noises about challenging Hillary for the Democratic nomination.

LOL, freedom to peacefully protest, yes.

Doing what they are doing, no.

In the end, this thread is just 2 points:

1) side of people that say more evidence why black people in their majority are bad.
2) side of people that will say you are bad for thinking black people are bad.

Everything else is majoring over minors.

Protesting is one thing. Burning the place down and hurting people isn't helping the cause, at all.

The thugs doing this don't care at all abut the guy who is dead. They are doing this because to them it is fun. They have nothing to lose and their parents don't care.

I DARE you to say that in Baltimore. Black people don't have freedom to protest? The world was done needing people like you many years ago.

You've got to be joking. With that being said, anyone have good links to live coverage of the blacks of Baltimore "protesting?"

I DARE you to say that in Baltimore. Black people don't have freedom to protest? The world was done needing people like you many years ago.

They sure look peaceful today.... I didn't have a problem with their protests last week, but am not surprised it turned to the rioting and looting. The world never needed idiots such as yourself so if you could fix that glitch that would be great. Sooner rather than later please.

ADVERTISEMENT