ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Simon

Aug 14, 2009
Congrats on the new recruit. I really want him to land at Rutgers, but I'm glad he gets to play big time football. I think he'll be a great player for you guys.

we could all say the same thing about you.

i'm sure brandon has worked his ass off to get this offer, why not be happy for the kid instead of discounting him?
Hey dipstick, it was a random post before any announcement. Few had heard of him, let alone knew there was a commit. Relax

This kid will not be a DT. Could be LBer or DE. Really good speed of the edge and a never stop motor.

Very good get.

Hey dipstick, it was a random post before any announcement. Few had heard of him, let alone knew there was a commit. Relax
Correction: you hadn't heard of him and didn't know he committed. There was nothing on this site, but it had been announced by Wallace and Simon and was all over Twitter. The kid is a 3-star that's been on the radar. Has power 5 offers and had been talked about as a possible hybrid lb/de.

This kid will not be a DT. Could be LBer or DE. Really good speed of the edge and a never stop motor.

Very good get.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Gunner. Mike Daniels 6'1, 230 4.6 forty. Simon 6'1, 236 4.7 forty. See the comparison. I believe they think they have found the next 'Diesel' Daniels and I hope they're right!!!

Just for the record, when I posted this there was a commitment headline and a giant picture of Simon was on your front page. I decided to ignore the first response because it was exactly what everyone thought it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT