ADVERTISEMENT

Bruner decommits.

You are my new favorite poster of all time! I’m a position coach at DII college. I’ve been trying to tell these guys that kids do occasionally come on here and what they say on here and every other college message board is pathetic. We need a federal law that all message board and social media accounts must have a persons actual identity and not some chicken shit being a keyboard warrior. Be proud young man, you have earned it. I’m proud of you for coming on here and handling yourself very well
You are my new favorite poster of all time! I’m a position coach at DII college. I’ve been trying to tell these guys that kids do occasionally come on here and what they say on here and every other college message board is pathetic. We need a federal law that all message board and social media accounts must have a persons actual identity and not some chicken shit being a keyboard warrior. Be proud young man, you have earned it. I’m proud of you for coming on here and handling yourself very well

Thank you so much sir! What college do you coach at?

Bottom line is the kid blew it and will now play second tier level football. Let that be a lesson for others.

Second tier? I’m playing at UND which is D1 FCS. That is the same division of NDSU. I mean no disrespect towards Iowa but the last time NDSU played them, Iowa lost. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t refer to my college as “second tier”

Dude, the kid is 18 an has an entire message thread about with some (not a ton) pretty ridiculous stuff being said. He handled it better than I would have. Also be pretty cool if I had a thread about me!

It was just advice. You don’t see many player/fan interactions on the board regardless of what is said, and there is a reason: nothing good ever comes from trying to argue with people anonymously on the web.

I think it’s ridiculous it has to be that way, and I wish it weren’t, but unfortunately it is. Hence just giving my advice.

Also, the kid is entering the world of college sports, better start growing some thick skin now...

Last edited:
What do you mean blew it? I wouldn’t have chosen that phrasing

It’s one of the MANY idiotic statements made in this thread. He must think every high school player’s dream in the country was/is to play at the University of Iowa. It was mine but I grew up 20 miles from the Iowa campus. Some of the stupid stuff I read on here at times makes me embarrassed to say I’m an Iowa fan but have to tell myself every fan base has morons.

You realize its not actually him, right?
I'm toying with a troll and the marks are blaming me for this thread...

OfqZ8mC.gif

Second tier? I’m playing at UND which is D1 FCS. That is the same division of NDSU. I mean no disrespect towards Iowa but the last time NDSU played them, Iowa lost. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t refer to my college as “second tier”

UND and NDSU are not on the same level. Don't act like they are. You are entering one tough situation as UND is far behind the other Dakota schools and UNI and will be challenging to stay out of the conference cellar with Indiana State and Missouri State once they get into the Valley.

And a word of advice, stay off of message boards. These are not the places for student-athletes. If you think Hawkeye Report is bad, they will eat you alive on Bisonville, and SiouxSports isn't much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT