ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark's Endorsements: Nike ($28M Shoe Deal), State Farm, Gatorade, Wilson, Gainbridge, Hy-Vee, Panini Trading Cards, Comcast, Bose, ShootAWay

impressive darth vader GIF

Reactions: Franisdaman

Here are Caitlin's current deals:

Company sponsorships:
1. Nike (8 yrs, $28M =$3.5M/year; includes a shoe deal)
2. State Farm
3. Gatorade
4. Wilson (her own signature basketball collection)
5. Gainbridge, an Indiana based company and title sponsor of the Indiana Pacers' and Indiana Fever's arena.
6. Hy-Vee
7. Panini America Trading Cards
8. Xfinity (Comcast)
9. Bose
10. Shoot-A-Way (basketball shooting machine company)
11. H & R Block
12. The Vinyl Shop (her first deal, in Aug 2021)
13. Buick (ahead of the 2023 NCAA Tournament)
14. Goldman Sachs (a commercial was released during 2023 NCAA Tournament)

Appearance Fees?
1. 2023 John Deere Classic (played golf w/ Zach Johnson)
2. Caitlin Clark Night at Iowa Cubs, June 2023 (she signed autographs)
3. Pat McAfee Show weekly appearance?

Other:
1. 2023 Caitlin Clark Summer Basketball Camp

Previous Deals:
1. Topps Trading Cards

Story from ESPN:

Caitlin Clark signs multiyear endorsement deal with Wilson

i

Alexa Philippou, ESPN
May 21, 2024

Caitlin Clark has another big endorsement deal on the way.

The 2024 No. 1 WNBA draft pick and NCAA Division I basketball's all-time leading scorer has signed a multiyear partnership with Wilson that will include a signature basketball collection, the company announced Tuesday.

According to Boardroom, the only other athlete who has developed a signature collection with Wilson is Michael Jordan.

The company has already dropped three white-and-gold Clark-branded Wilson basketballs -- titled Threes Up, Record Breaker and Crowd Maestro -- that feature laser engravings with some of the guard's signature moments from her time at Iowa.

"I think it is super special, and it's been fun for me," Clark told Boardroom. "I feel like I was just that young kid who had those basketballs that I would store in the garage. I'm just very lucky and fortunate to partner with Wilson to create something that everyone can enjoy. It connects with a lot of generations, and it'll be fun to see kids walking around holding them."

As an ambassador, Clark will also test and advise Wilson -- the official game ball of the WNBA -- on its basketball gear.

Since Clark burst onto the national scene as a superstar in the college ranks, she has garnered deals with Nike, Gatorade, State Farm and more.

Clark and the Indiana Fever are 0-4 to start the WNBA season and have a chance to pick up their first win of the year Wednesday at Seattle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT