ADVERTISEMENT

Couple recruits

edquinn06

HR All-American
Sep 25, 2014
IA-IL-WI
Saw on flo that these two recruits Sammy Colbray ranked #1 at 195 out of OR and Ethan Karsten ranked #8 at 145 out of MO both have Iowa in there top 5. Colbray also has Iowa St, Nebraska, Penn State, and Oregon St. Karsten also has Iowa St, Navy, Missouri, and NC State. These guys don't get much talk. Wondering what people's thoughts are on these two?

Not much really to say about either one. I will be pleasantly surprised if Colbray comes to Iowa and as for Karsten, I'm guessing he chooses another rout also. With what the Hawks have coming in at 141,149 and 157 it will be hard for him to find a spot in the lineup. I would REALLY like to have Colbray but I think its a stretch considering how much money that is going to be tied up with a few other kids. Here pretty soon we should start to see a lot of kids making a verbal. Keep your fingers crossed that we land a few.....

Reactions: Knight563
Id guess the Holloway commitment likely put a nail in the colbray coffin if there ever was much going to start with but who knows?

Reactions: Knight563
Agree with above. I doubt we'll match the offers they'll get from other schools since they aren't need weights for us.

ADVERTISEMENT