ADVERTISEMENT

"Dammit"

tears-cartman.gif

That’s got to be a replay as they talked play by play. No way they are that chill all the way through that ending on both ends.

Hawkeyes are not the team IU wants to play. IU fans are afraid of the Hawkeyes. We ought to suit up JBo for warm ups just to make them remember...

Reactions: Bishop1971
Would be hard to do after watching their center do the Hoser shuffle before a foul was called, just before the final play. I didn't think Clark traveled.
If you slow it down, I think technically she did travel but it was as close as it can get. In real time it was almost impossible to call. And yes, especially after the phantom foul call on the other end

Maybe it's just because it is a little unorthodox, but the crossover hook shots by Czinano often look like travelling. The little hop by Marshall on the 3-pointers too.

If you slow it down, I think technically she did travel but it was as close as it can get. In real time it was almost impossible to call. And yes, especially after the phantom foul call on the other end
I watched it several times. It looks like she is running and catches the ball before her right foot touches the ground. After it does, she takes two steps.

Is that traveling?
🤷‍♂️

I watched it several times. It looks like she is running and catches the ball before her right foot touches the ground. After it does, she takes two steps.

Is that traveling?
🤷‍♂️
Yeah.

But I think in real time because it happened so fast and its at the end of the game, the ref either wasn't focused on her feet, but rather that she just got the shot off in time, or didn't think (in real time) that she established control until those two steps into her shot.......

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT