ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Dennis Interview

pablow

HR Legend
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2010
Very nice interview with Dennis at the WTT. You just got to love this guy.

Thanks, pablow! Great interview. What a good dude! Love his understated demeanor. It's refreshing to see a guy refusing to puff himself up in any way, shape, or form, immediately after an extremely impressive run through some of the best competition in the nation. A little bit of humility goes a long way.

Humble and unassuming...the kind of guy you could have a beer with and not talk about him the whole time.

This guy is awesome. Tough, humble and seems like he marches to the beat of his own drum.

WOW That was an impressive interview. I did not realize he was such a free spirit. He makes us people from Illinois proud.

I had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with Daniel's dad at National Duals one year. Daniel comes by his demeanor honestly.

Thanks for posting this. Dan was one of my favorite Hawks and I still get tears when I think or see a u tube viedo of his last match with Ness.

FYI, Daniel packed up his care one day a couple years ago and headed to the mountains and lived out of his car for 5 months... So yeah, he's a free spirit to say the least. Awesome human being.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
FYI, Daniel packed up his car one day a couple years ago and headed west to the mountains and lived out of his car for 5 months... So yeah, he's a free spirit to say the least. Awesome human being.

That is pretty cool. Guy like that can do anything he wants once he sets his mind to it.

I do not know his asperations but free spirit or not somebody needs to give this man a coaching job,his can do attitude is infectious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT