ADVERTISEMENT

Dark Brandon bails out another Red State.

Just like Mississippi residents should not have their tax dollars going to Iowa farmers.
Mississippi residents have LOADS of tax dollars subsidizing Iowa farmers.

And there'll be even more, as the water regulations being gutted will allow for even worse Iowa water pollution, requiring federal funds to help clean up.

Reactions: Rudedolph
And that they had received state funds before but the incompetence of the folks in charge of municipal services in Jackson who didn’t fix the problem and couldn’t account for all of the funds.
The state had to step in because of the emergency and it caused a big stink because when the City of Jackson folks were asked questions they immediately cried racism and became defensive, refusing to work with the State.
Let’s not forget that many of the folks who work for the State of Mississippi look like many of the folks who live in Jackson.
Cause many of the State folks live in...Jackson.

So they got the Feds to give them money.
I hope that OUR money will be used to finally fix the problem.
LOL...I posted the current governor of Mississippi admitting that he refused to issue water bonds for Jackson over a decade ago...bonds that had been authorized BY THE STATE LEGISLATURE which I guarantee doesn't "look like the people in Jackson" (which is about as thinly veiled a racist trope as possible). And then he admitted that...yeah, we could do that for political reasons.

You - the absolute epitome of the GOP mindset - break shit and then use it as evidence it's broken. You did the same thing in Flint. And then you vote for Trump...again. Pathetic.

Stephen A. Smith: ‘We need a new president in 2024’​

“Somebody’s gotta say it, so I’m gonna say it: We need a new president in 2024. We need a new president,” he said.

The outspoken ESPN personality defended Biden over the incident last week in which he tripped and fell at the Air Force Academy commencement ceremony, saying “that could happen to anybody” and it is “not a big deal.” He argued that Biden falling is not evidence that “he’s just not all there.”

But Smith pointed out that Biden is already 80, and people have raised questions about his ability to serve as president. He said he is not calling for Biden to be removed from office through the 25th Amendment, through which a majority of the Cabinet could declare the president unable to perform their responsibilities, and that he voted for him in 2020.

“I voted for him, and based on some of the leading candidates on the right side, I’d probably be forced to vote for him again ’cause they scare the living hell outta me with some of the things that they’re preaching about. But I wouldn’t like it,” Smith said.

Stephen A. Smith: ‘We need a new president in 2024’​

“Somebody’s gotta say it, so I’m gonna say it: We need a new president in 2024. We need a new president,” he said.

The outspoken ESPN personality defended Biden over the incident last week in which he tripped and fell at the Air Force Academy commencement ceremony, saying “that could happen to anybody” and it is “not a big deal.” He argued that Biden falling is not evidence that “he’s just not all there.”

But Smith pointed out that Biden is already 80, and people have raised questions about his ability to serve as president. He said he is not calling for Biden to be removed from office through the 25th Amendment, through which a majority of the Cabinet could declare the president unable to perform their responsibilities, and that he voted for him in 2020.

“I voted for him, and based on some of the leading candidates on the right side, I’d probably be forced to vote for him again ’cause they scare the living hell outta me with some of the things that they’re preaching about. But I wouldn’t like it,” Smith said.

Smith and Hannity, a great combination. Look, Biden is old, but I don't even watch Smith when he's talking about sports. He's way too yelly. I'm certainly not going to listen to what he says while preening for attention with Hannity.

Reactions: BGHAWK
LOL...I posted the current governor of Mississippi admitting that he refused to issue water bonds for Jackson over a decade ago...bonds that had been authorized BY THE STATE LEGISLATURE which I guarantee doesn't "look like the people in Jackson" (which is about as thinly veiled a racist trope as possible). And then he admitted that...yeah, we could do that for political reasons.

You - the absolute epitome of the GOP mindset - break shit and then use it as evidence it's broken. You did the same thing in Flint. And then you vote for Trump...again. Pathetic.
This hasn’t a chance of permeating, bro. Not a freaking chance.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Smith and Hannity, a great combination. Look, Biden is old, but I don't even watch Smith when he's talking about sports. He's way too yelly. I'm certainly not going to listen to what he says while preening for attention with Hannity.
Smith is loud mouth putz...no argument.

Reactions: goldmom

State f***ed over their own people, because MAGA.

#BlackLivesDon'tMatterInMississippi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT