ADVERTISEMENT

Davidkov transfer?

I posted a picture of Lauren Boebert with a firearm in her hand and said I have specific rules I follow while at home. First of which was putting my testicles in a box by the front door when I get home.

Apparently Hawkeye Report didn't think it was funny.
HR has the sensitivity level of a 13-year-old girl. Ooops....I'm sure I'm gone for that one.

Looks like you were right!
He's never had that Iowa stuff on his Twitter or Instagram to begin with. And his commitment tweet is still pinned.

There's minor smoke that he might medically retire, but he was spotted at practice on a sideline very recently.

I'm taking it as similar to CJB in 2016 or even the KP fiasco a few months back. A message board rumor gone awry until proven otherwise.

He's never had that Iowa stuff on his Twitter or Instagram to begin with. And his commitment tweet is still pinned.

There's minor smoke that he might medically retire, but he was spotted at practice on a sideline very recently.

I'm taking it as similar to CJB in 2016 or even the KP fiasco a few months back. A message board rumor gone awry until proven otherwise.
Kakert mentioned it in his most recent podcast. Not necessarily transferring but done playing football at Iowa.

I don’t think it’s been disclosed but I’ve seen it speculated several times that he’s likely done with football because of some medical issue. Too bad as we could use him.
Damn, feel bad for him. We've had some bad luck losing highly rated lineman who never even really played at all because of injury. Somebody put KP in bubble wrap until he gets here......

Reactions: not_mantiteo
Kakert mentioned it in his most recent podcast. Not necessarily transferring but done playing football at Iowa.
And I trust Tom. But so far he's the only reporter who has heard anything amidst nearly a month of speculation now.

So I personally am withholding judgment until we get something more official.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT