ADVERTISEMENT

Did we talk about the Ankeny Teacher/Softball Coach yet?

swagsurfer02

HR King
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2010
Wife told me about it this afternoon….I guess our youngest had her for a teacher a several years ago. Said everyone really liked her but she heard rumors of this sort of thing..

Link

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
whiteside_rachel_mug.png

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

"Rachel Whiteside kissed me when I was 14 years old as well as initiated sexual intercourse with me as a minor on many occasions," the victim alleges in court documents. "These instances occurred in her classroom at Northview Middle School after school hours as well as outside of the school in parking lots in her car...Rachel Whiteside groomed me and abused me. It wasn't until just before I turned 23 that I broke ties with her."

So he went along for 9 years and then decided it wasn't OK? He was an adult for 4 years of the relationship. Something happened here. You don't go along with it for almost a decade and then decide to report it. She probably got tired of his "old balls"

"Rachel Whiteside kissed me when I was 14 years old as well as initiated sexual intercourse with me as a minor on many occasions," the victim alleges in court documents. "These instances occurred in her classroom at Northview Middle School after school hours as well as outside of the school in parking lots in her car...Rachel Whiteside groomed me and abused me. It wasn't until just before I turned 23 that I broke ties with her."

So he went along for 9 years and then decided it wasn't OK? He was an adult for 4 years of the relationship. Something happened here. You don't go along with it for almost a decade and then decide to report it. She probably got tired of his "old balls"
Probably saw the lawsuits that have recently settled in other states and thinks there is a paycheck in the future

As an aside, and not that it matters; but do we know it was a dude? I didn’t see mention of that in the article, and considering she was a softball coach, thought maybe it was a former player. Either way, very sick and odd it lasted 9 years without anyone knowing about it

From what the wife said, she thought the victim was a female for some reason.

From what the wife said, she thought the victim was a female for some reason.

OK. Does that change the fact that it went on for a decade and when the person was an adult, or are you just bringing up irrelevant information like normal?

• Angry
Reactions: OthaFish
OK. Does that change the fact that it went on for a decade and when the person was an adult, or are you just bringing up irrelevant information like normal?
Probably the person suffered some mental trauma from being victimized as a child. We should be thankful they broke away from that mental and physical abuse, and not blame them for being unable to do so earlier.

Reactions: ping72 and tumorboy

Just reverse the sexes and you'll get it

I think you greatly underestimate the power a molester has over a groomed individual…especially when it begins as a child.

Your post is quite insensitive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT