ADVERTISEMENT

Endzone seating question.

terrehawk

HR Heisman
Feb 23, 2011
Would you rather sit in row 15 or row 35? I know sometimes sitting too low makes it harder to see

i sat in section 111, row 24 for 30 years prior to giving up this year. i would prefer 11 rows higher than that than 9 rows lower.

Reactions: terrehawk
I have tickets for section 103 and row 18. Taking my whole family to the game. Anyone know if we will have trouble seeing?
those are pretty low as far as being able to see the action at the other end real well but great when they are going into that endzone. You won't have any problems seeing over the players etc if that's what you are worried about. We used to have seats in just about that exact spot and were moved to row 30ish the next year and liked those better.

Personally, we were looking at EZ seats for a game this season and I've never sat there before so I didn't know how it is from there compared to being near the goal line on the side

Until the major south end zone renovation I sat in row 13 south end from 1974. My seat are now 20 rows under the south end zone scoreboard . I prefer the higher seats because it is great to watch the plays open up from a higher vantage point. The only thing I miss from the lower view is hearing the grunting and contact noise at the lower level . Not a bad seat in the house....

Until the major south end zone renovation I sat in row 13 south end from 1974. My seat are now 20 rows under the south end zone scoreboard . I prefer the higher seats because it is great to watch the plays open up from a higher vantage point. The only thing I miss from the lower view is hearing the grunting and contact noise at the lower level . Not a bad seat in the house....

Had an opportunity to sit in Row 1 "on the field" in the end zone vs Nebby. I've sat all over Kinnick and by far the best place to watch a game from. You're basically playing deep safety when it comes to your end.
Got a picture of D. Suh with me and a couple buddies.

Reactions: normgranger
I prefer sitting higher in the end zone as you see plays develop/holes open/etc. However, sitting lower means you are closer to the action particularly on scoring plays/drives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT