ADVERTISEMENT

Exorcising Evanston Demons

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
Wife thinks I should sell our tickets to see the Iowa Woman but I want to go and exorcise all of the Northwestern demons from all of the crappy games I have gone to in Evanston. I hope Iowa wins by 50.

Let's see how the smug Wildcat fans react then.

Go Hawks!

Wife thinks I should sell our tickets to see the Iowa Woman but I want to go and exorcise all of the Northwestern demons from all of the crappy games I have gone to in Evanston. I hope Iowa wins by 50.

Let's see how the smug Wildcat fans react then.

Go Hawks!
Great.

Now we have to hear about threesomes on a basketball board.

Great.

Now we have to hear about threesomes on a basketball board.
You've already made it clear you don't care about the womens games. Great. Then don't read or respond to threads about them, since you don't care. The ladies have put Iowa on the map this year because of their excellence, and not because we're the laughing stock of the nation for a change. Maybe enjoy that for the next couple of months.

You've already made it clear you don't care about the womens games. Great. Then don't read or respond to threads about them, since you don't care. The ladies have put Iowa on the map this year because of their excellence, and not because we're the laughing stock of the nation for a change. Maybe enjoy that for the next couple of months.
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

He said, "wife said we should sell our tickets to see the Iowa WomAn"

With the cesspool on this site, I'm not allowed to make a joke?

Sorry for blowing up, Mom.

He said, "wife said we should sell our tickets to see the Iowa WomAn"

With the cesspool on this site, I'm not allowed to make a joke?

Sorry for blowing up, Mom.
Outstanding, but I'll stick with you commenting several times that you don't watch the girls play and don't care, so whats the purpose of you posting anything to do with them? You don't care, remember.......

Outstanding, but I'll stick with you commenting several times that you don't watch the girls play and don't care, so whats the purpose of you posting anything to do with them? You don't care, remember.......
I've only watched a couple of games, mostly due to work schedule. I don't record/DVR them. I still care and hope the Hawks win.

Dude, definitely go to the game. You'll get to watch CC move from 4th all-time in points scored to 2nd all-time. That is a big deal.

Absolutely go to the game, although you may be able to make some good coin by selling them if the money is more important to you. Iowa WBB is a better product right now and far more exciting to watch than Iowa MBB and football as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT