Mad 5

then Rent 3
Mad 9

then Rent 6
Mad 9 .. 7 seconds left

then Rent 6
Mad 12 ... 13 seconds left

??????
When score was 5-3 Madrigal, Madrigal shot a double and Renteria looked like he stopped it and threw for 4. It was scores that way to make it 7-5 Renteria then after long break they gave Madrigal the points to make it 9-3 Madrigal. The rest....

When score was 5-3 Madrigal, Madrigal shot a double and Renteria looked like he stopped it and threw for 4. It was scores that way to make it 7-5 Renteria then after long break they gave Madrigal the points to make it 9-3 Madrigal. The rest....

How's that match go in the room? Just to be a fly in that room would be amazing...so many good matches. Those 2 and Townsell all wrestling at 126 this weekend, sounds like somebody will have to cut hard for the season or be the best jv wrestler in the country.

Reactions: Azchief32
Lewallen did beat Happel by TF at Junior Duals. But the rest of this statement is pure Tognetti. He is an excellent (no make that Awesome) freestyler. But in folk, he lost this past season to Jake Montes (he's from PA, so I'm very familiar with him). He's going to have to progress an AWFUL LOT to make headway this year as a frosh in D1.

Oklahoma is doing a great job in the international styles as usual. They must have some really good people in charge in their state. If OK State could just convince the NCAA to switch to freestyle, imagine how insufferable Mike would be!

Looks like Lewallen tf'd Happel again. Happel is a tough wrestler and I think it'll be Lewallen vs Happel again with Lewallen taking the 3rd place match.

How's that match go in the room? Just to be a fly in that room would be amazing...so many good matches. Those 2 and Townsell all wrestling at 126 this weekend, sounds like somebody will have to cut hard for the season or be the best jv wrestler in the country.

This...Madrigal went up from 103? Hey PapaBear, what do you guys do...use a livewire to keep them from f*cking the fireplace (Vision Quest quote)? Great program...not worried about JRent. I'd take just about any kid from there.

Well, I didn't get to see any matches today....was at work with track wrestling and didn't want to risk getting caught streaming. Only worth it if Iowa's wrestling. No shit, was at work when we creamed OSU and was getting curious looks because I was shouting. You remember that match, right Tognetti? BTW, the "stone in my shoe" is an old Sicilian saying...a tip of the hat to your heritage Tognetti. Those Okie boys (along with Illinois) are kicking some tail tho...

Renteria and Madrigal have been wrestling partners for years before high school. Jay big brothers Tony and Gabe big brothers both of em. Go figure.
Atleast 2 of em can make 120 and the other will be at 132. OPRF has had Fargo placers not make the lineup but I doubt any of those 3 will be JV.

Reactions: DayHawk18
Lewallen did beat Happel by TF at Junior Duals. But the rest of this statement is pure Tognetti. He is an excellent (no make that Awesome) freestyler. But in folk, he lost this past season to Jake Montes (he's from PA, so I'm very familiar with him). He's going to have to progress an AWFUL LOT to make headway this year as a frosh in D1.

Oklahoma is doing a great job in the international styles as usual. They must have some really good people in charge in their state. If OK State could just convince the NCAA to switch to freestyle, imagine how insufferable Mike would be!
lewallen had a mcl tear a couple weeks prior to that tournameant and was still dealing with that issue; along with not being able to practice much wasn't an ideal situation for him but he wanted to wrestle.

Renteria and Madrigal have been wrestling partners for years before high school. Jay big brothers Tony and Gabe big brothers both of em. Go figure.
Atleast 2 of em can make 120 and the other will be at 132. OPRF has had Fargo placers not make the lineup but I doubt any of those 3 will be JV.
Thanks for clearing that up. I feel better now. Looking forward to see how your boy does this weekend. I am a big fan of Powell ( and Medlin also). I love the impact they have on the kids. They both did wonders for my son when he was a greco wrestler.

Oh my !!

Quarterfinal - Larry Early (Illinois) won by fall over Mason Manville (Virginia) (Fall 5:06)

Go ahead and crack open a cool one PBS.. it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Congrats - huge win for Larry

Huge win for Larry Early.

I think we are seeing that kids are starting to catch up with Manville. I'm not sure why he left Blair shortly after we got beat at the Iron Man and maybe it was because he was blaming his lack of development on the training situation there. Maybe he needs to look in the mirror. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what he does or where he ends up for his senior year of high school and if he still ultimately ends up in Happy Valley.

Thomsen vs Stroker in semi at 145

Wilcke loses in quarters: Quarterfinal - Kevin Mulligan (New Jersey) won by decision over Cash Wilcke (Iowa) (Dec 8-5)

It won't even be close, Lewallen all the way! Destroyed everybody at National Duals. Could be the steal of last season recruiting class for OSU. He should RS next season but should something happen at133/141 look out for Boo.
Wouldnt see him til his junior year, if even then
I can't wait for Turk to put the beat down on Boo
Boo won't be in the lineup til his junior year and Brock/Moran may never let him get in at all.

I can't wait for Turk to put the beat down on Boo
Dream on Spicolli, Boo will destroy him. As of right now I think the Oklahoma boys are schooling the rest of the nation in freestyle. You better keep on praying that freestyle will be over with soon. The beating keep on coming for another day! Take a nap, it will keep your blood pressure from going up!

clhawkso00, you have a few guys doing great on the senior level, big fan of them and will be rooting for them in Vegas. I'll be there in Vegas in Sept. yelling like crazy for my Iowa brothers. Just because I'm talking smack don't get upset because I learned it from Tony, you should see my stare down! Tony would be proud!

Reactions: slicone
No problem brother...enjoy our monsoon weather. Too bad you couldn't enjoy a typical Tucson sunset from the high rent district up there in the foothills.
We went to Guero Canelo last night, it was wonderful. Wife loved the Sonoran dog. Thanks for the recommendation. The weather was fine, the hotel was actually very affordable.

Reactions: Azchief32
We went to Guero Canelo last night, it was wonderful. Wife loved the Sonoran dog. Thanks for the recommendation. The weather was fine, the hotel was actually very affordable.

Very cool...think we are getting it tonight. Safe travels.

Huge win for Larry Early.

I think we are seeing that kids are starting to catch up with Manville. I'm not sure why he left Blair shortly after we got beat at the Iron Man and maybe it was because he was blaming his lack of development on the training situation there. Maybe he needs to look in the mirror. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what he does or where he ends up for his senior year of high school and if he still ultimately ends up in Happy Valley.

Not a lot of room at the Inn for him at PSU. Going to be between him and Vincenzo in a few years.

149-Zain
157-Joseph/Manville
165-Nolf

Not a bad problem to have though.

Not a lot of room at the Inn for him at PSU. Going to be between him and Vincenzo in a few years.

149-Zain
157-Joseph/Manville
165-Nolf

Not a bad problem to have though.

Kinda like Iowa will have with Lee, Suriano, Renteria, and Mejia... ;)

Reactions: Knight563
ADVERTISEMENT