ADVERTISEMENT

FINALLY, WrestleStats now has results for multiple seasons

andegre

HR Heisman
May 18, 2004
Urbandale, IA
It took some massive architectural changes since the end of the season, but I finally got everything working to show multiple years worth of results on the website.

There are still lots of little tweaks that need to be made, like showing the win/loss of multiple seasons, but it shows the ranking and eligibility year the same for all seasons, but I'll get to those next. I wanted to get what I had so far out there for everyone to view, and also provide feedback on.

I'm sure there will be little things that I've missed or didn't think about, so if you spot things that are incorrect, please let me know.

Since WrestleStats only started last year, I will only have results starting with the 2013-2014 season moving forward.

Many more enhancements coming this summer, so stay tuned.

www.wrestlestats.com

This has probably already been mentioned, but adding the weights the individual matches were wrestled at would be useful info. Realize this is not pertinent to 90% of the wrestlers on there, but the RS and non-starters it is very useful. Especially as you get further away from the result, it gets harder to remember where these guys were competing at.

Reactions: andegre
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT