ADVERTISEMENT

Freddie Rodriguez

I'm sure plenty of people looking at this post could care less BUT this could benefit the Hawks. If the Sooners are brining in Rodriguez to start at 25 then bump up Ryan Millhof to 33 that means Brewer goes 41! I still think Clark can beat Brewer regardless (if he wrestles his type of match).

Brewer picks his weight class. A Juco transfer doesn't get to decide where a reigning NCAA champ wrestles.

That said I think Brewer goes 141. He has said numerous times how hard of a cut 133 was. However, it has nothing to do with Freddie Rodriguez. Remember Brewer sat out a few events because he couldn't make 133 yet and he acknowledged that.

Are you punting the 141 weight class 9 months before the start of the season? This is Iowa we are talking about here.....you mean to tell me that Iowa can't find a competent wrestler at a weight class like 141, just because one Freshmen who was barely a top 50 recruit got in some trouble? C'mon....

Quite sure Brewer will be going up to 141 based on the chatter down here in his hometown of KC.

Brewer picks his weight class......duh, no kidding! And no I'm not giving up on 41 and you'd know that if you read my post. I never mentioned anything about Carton too. Also by recruiting Rodriguez the Sooners give themselves more options. Endless to say I don't even know why I took the time to respond to your post since you clearly read/interpret what you want

Brewer moving up makes a lot of sense considering his weight issues. 141 is wide open next year and he would be an immediate favorite, especially if Retherford is moving up as rumored.

What did Freddie do to get kicked out school in high school? Didn't he try enrolling at Iowa City City High after being kicked out at Michigan and the school district vetoed it? I remember it being something bad, but I can't find anything on the Internet and I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Check out the Estherville, Iowa daily news for more on Freddie!!!! Relatively minor, just a party with at least one other wrestler from Clear Lake.

What did Freddie do to get kicked out school in high school? Didn't he try enrolling at Iowa City City High after being kicked out at Michigan and the school district vetoed it? I remember it being something bad, but I can't find anything on the Internet and I don't want to say the wrong thing.
From what I remember he took his senior year off and went to Califorina maybe for MMA I can't remember exactly. It was a year after his actual senior year he try enrolling at City High.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT