ADVERTISEMENT

front page showing Bosdwell as having comitted

Khawk88

Scout Team
Jul 28, 2014
listed as a RB but the staff was/is recruiting him as a CB. 2nd commit of the day this keeps up there will be no room left for those that are waiting to take their Official visits this fall.

ps won't let me correct the spelling of his name in the topic header supposed to be BOSWELL not what it ended up being.

Last edited:
247's write up says he has not attended any other out side of IA camps last week. so nobody has seen him. kid is from the same school that Hitchens came from. if he turns out anything like Hitchens he will be another good one.

They have him listed at 5' 11" and 161 lbs with a 40 time of almost 4.7. Hopefully that'sthe wrong 40 time.

They have him listed at 5' 11" and 161 lbs with a 40 time of almost 4.7. Hopefully that'sthe wrong 40 time.
probably is off as he did not attend any of the NIKE camps to be tested or evaluated as he listed as a 0* by all the sites.

Demond Sanders came in running a 4.7 so this guy is probably the same. This optimistic thing is pretty easy.

Demond Sanders came in running a 4.7 so this guy is probably the same. This optimistic thing is pretty easy.
yes it is, but I am more interested is in his short shuttle time as that tells me more about his ability to close on a receiver. King was listed with 4.6 40 time and some on here are posting about him turning pro after this season.
RB McCall had a 4.7 40 and most on here were clamoring for him to start in place of Coker because he was SO MUCH FASTER. even though Coker had a 4.6 40 listed time, 40 times are fun to see but it really does not tell the whole story about a players ability.

so keep up the positive vibes about the players.

yes it is, but I am more interested is in his short shuttle time as that tells me more about his ability to close on a receiver. King was listed with 4.6 40 time and some on here are posting about him turning pro after this season.
RB McCall had a 4.7 40 and most on here were clamoring for him to start in place of Coker because he was SO MUCH FASTER. even though Coker had a 4.6 40 listed time, 40 times are fun to see but it really does not tell the whole story about a players ability.

so keep up the positive vibes about the players.

So why do you continuously post everyone's 40 time?

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
listed as a RB but the staff was/is recruiting him as a CB. 2nd commit of the day this keeps up there will be no room left for those that are waiting to take their Official visits this fall.

ps won't let me correct the spelling of his name in the topic header supposed to be BOSWELL not what it ended up being.
So they have to back off on recruiting now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT