ADVERTISEMENT

"Full Court Press:" 4-Episode Docuseries Premieres on May 11 (12pm CT, ABC) & May 12 (11:30am CT, ABC). Features Caitlin, Kamilla Cardoso & Kiki Rice

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa

How do I watch 'Full Court Press'?

Episodes 1 and 2 of Full Court Press will air on ABC on Saturday, May 11th at 12 pm CT (1 p.m. ET).

Episodes 3 and 4 will air on Sunday, May 12th at 11:30 am CT (12:30 p.m. ET).

After airing on ABC, all episodes will be immediately available to stream on ESPN+. ESPN+ is available to purchase as part of the Disney Bundle, which includes Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $14.99 per month.

Check this out & watch:

Last edited:
Hope to watch Caitlin play and beat both of those opposing players this month. Would be a nice lead in to this series.

*I'm guessing they leave out the SEC championship game, but maybe not. ??

How do I watch 'Full Court Press'?​

Episodes 1 and 2 of Full Court Press will air on ABC on Saturday, May 11th at 12 pm CT (1 p.m. ET).

Episodes 3 and 4 will air on Sunday, May 12th at 11:30 am CT (12:30 p.m. ET).

After airing on ABC, all episodes will be immediately available to stream on ESPN+. ESPN+ is available to purchase as part of the Disney Bundle, which includes Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $14.99 per month.

Reactions: chaneccooms
The 4 part docuseries starts today. 2 hours today; 2 hours tomorrow.

Saturday, May 11 on ABC, starting at 12:00 pm CT

Episode 1: Dream Chasers (12 pm - 1 pm CT)

(5/11) Caitlin Clark, Kiki Rice, and Kamilla Cardoso return home, where their basketball dreams began, as the 2023-2024 women's college basketball season starts with unprecedented expectations.

Episode 2: Down to Business (1:00 pm - 2:00pm CT)

(5/11) Caitlin Clark reflects on the highs and lows of fame, and Kiki Rice manages the business of her brand. Kamilla Cardoso leads the Brazilian national team as it competes for an Olympic bid, and challenging road games push everyone's limits.

Sunday, May 12 on ABC, starting at 11:30 am CT

Episode 3: Fearless (11:30am - 12:30pm CT)

(5/12) At the close of the regular season, Kiki Rice begins embracing her confidence and growing leadership of the UCLA Bruins. All eyes are on Caitlin Clark's record-breaking performances, while Kamilla Cardoso receives a heartwarming surprise.

Episode 4: The Moment (12:30pm - 1:30pm CT)

(5/12) As top seeds in the tournament, Iowa and South Carolina aim to return to the Final Four. After the season, Kiki Rice focuses on the future with UCLA while Caitlin Clark and Kamilla Cardoso take center stage at the WNBA Draft.

Probably would have better viewership numbers if it aired Sunday night or a weeknight. Noon on a Saturday is an odd time to air it.
Although I did still watch it. Definitely entertaining.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Unless you are giving a speech to school children anyone complaining about f-bombs being dropped are hypocrites and can't be taken seriously.

An interesting part so far for me was finding out just how sick she was before the Nebraska road loss. You know the one where people came on here and said that Bluder deliberately pulled Clark back so that she'd set the record at home. Hmmm... come to find out that Clark had not been practicing and she was so sick she wasn't going to play. She felt obligated to play because of the sellout crowd. (If you remember Molly missed almost THREE whole games with whatever bug was going around.)She managed to put up 31 in the first three qts. Bluder said that they considered having the trainers giving her an IV at halftime because she was so sick. They did not, and of course Clark was totally wasted in the 4th quarter and you could see that her shot wasn't even getting over the rim on her jumpers. Of course the conspiracy folks are having no part of any reasonable scenarios......

In the middle of episode three and loving this, so far. Kiki has real star potential if she gets her head straight. Totally unexpected emotional moment when Kamilla’s family was able to join her on senior night.

In the middle of episode three and loving this, so far. Kiki has real star potential if she gets her head straight. Totally unexpected emotional moment when Kamilla’s family was able to join her on senior night.
That was very cool. Really felt for her. Also the reminder that she's one of the few major stars in the game that CAN'T cash in on the NIL because of her VISA. I'm sure I'll feel a LITTLE less angry with her after they show SC beating Iowa in the championship game. Grrr.. I do find it really fascinating that this was all set up by Manning last summer. At the time NO one knew what SC would be having graduated ALL of their starters to the W. Many picked Iowa as 3rd or 4th in the B1G after losing MC and Warnock. UCLA no one knew what to expect. Then as the season progressed the three teams spent a good apart of the season in the top 5. ALL three teams. SC and Iowa end the year as 1 & 2 and the two top seeds in the NCAA tourney. Then they both make it to the finale. Incredible good fortune for Mannings production, and "super cool" (to use a Clark term), that we get to witness the whole thing play out "behind the ropes" as Manning calls it.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
Bluder said that they considered having the trainers giving her an IV at halftime because she was so sick. They did not, and of course Clark was totally wasted in the 4th quarter and you could see that her shot wasn't even getting over the rim on her jumpers.
Why do you think they didn’t do an IV, at least during half? I see this all the time, sometimes on the bench — seems pretty standard for anyone sick during a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT