ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Glausser - top running back in Iowa high schools last year

Got it, you were just being a smart ass. (And that’s fine) That makes more sense.

There’s something else that will likely change sooner than later.
Pretty sure certain schools are "under the table" contributing to NIL, cheaters are always gonna cheat. I'm convinced that the B1G/SEC cooperative effort is nothing more than planning a "pro-college" league.

Sounds like a very impressive young man. Passing up scholarship offers to walk on at Iowa demonstrates how passionate Grant is for the Hawkeyes. I've got a feeling he will earn himself a scholarship in the next couple of years. I wish Grant all the best!
I will never be in his position but my Hawkeye heart tells me you either want to be a Hawkeye or you don't. Go Hawks!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I will never be in his position but my Hawkeye heart tells me you either want to be a Hawkeye or you don't. Go Hawks!
I get it, but hearts usually don’t live in reality.

If so, you’d see somebody turn down an ISU offer to walk-on at Iowa fairly often, and it never happens.

I get it, but hearts usually don’t live in reality.

If so, you’d see somebody turn down an ISU offer to walk-on at Iowa fairly often, and it never happens.
Do you think this young man would decommit from Iowa if he received a clown scholly?

walk on at Iowa or a scholarship at Ia St…..would not even hesitate. I would be a Hawkeye.
We all think we would, but no one has ever done this. At least not that I can remember. You’d think it would happen once.

It’s silly to suggest. Of course, I read things people believe that are much stupider about 100 times a day, so…

Last edited:
wouldn't be the first time posters have had a few too many brewsk's before posting on here! haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT