ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Friday! Is Spring Springing Up There Yet?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
We've had signs for a couple weeks... daffodils, some tree blossoms... Lots of tree blossoms now... Lots of rain.

Reactions: goldmom
Winter is over. Other than two kill storms and the one stretch of negative temps, it wasn't much of a winter. We've been 10-20 degrees above normal for several weeks. I have 80lbs of ice melt to store for next Winter.

Reactions: NoleATL
We've had signs for a couple weeks... daffodils, some tree blossoms... Lots of tree blossoms now... Lots of rain.
Got some rain last night and still raining today. We have had some greenery coming in now for the last few weeks. Heck the lawn has even been turning green, gonna be mowing in March at this rate.

Looking at 60’s pretty much all next week.
Now how do I get out of having to go to work. 🤔

Reactions: goldmom and NoleATL
Grass and WEEDS are starting to green up some. Can I put down a pre-emergent weed and feed this early to kill the weeds before they really get going?

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Azaleas are all abloom here in NoFla and my neighbor’s daffodils are ready to bloom.
My weeds are waking up in my flower beds.
It’s hitting 80 today - but typical NoFla weather will have it in the 60’s next week.

Got some rain last night and still raining today. We have had some greenery coming in now for the last few weeks. Heck the lawn has even been turning green, gonna be mowing in March at this rate.

Looking at 60’s pretty much all next week.
Now how do I get out of having to go to work. 🤔

This is the first year in a while I didn't mow in February

This morning i was in my car at a traffic light waiting to make a left. a slim blonde in yoga pants ran across the pedestrian crossing on the other side. her form was perfect and butt looked fantastic from the side. after i made the left turn i had a second opportunity to enjoy a better view as i approached from her rear. very nice. since i had to make another right i drove slowly and gave her the opportunity to get across. she turned around to make sure she was safe and made eye contact. the woman that i had assumed was in her mid-twenties based on her ass had the leathery face of a woman in her mid fifties. i was totally surprised. she then continued on her run and i paused to admire her form for a few more seconds. spring is around the corner in my neck of the woods and yes i wood.

I will be curious if my lawn comes alive next week given we'll get the slow steady rain today as well as some more next mid-week hopefully.

It already appears to be greening up in spots that get the most sun. We're a month ahead of schedule. I may actually put down some crabgrass preventative stuff next week.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not. We absolutely cannot have a dry warm season yet again - far too much of Iowa is still dry as a bone.

I've got nothing against a wet cool spring...we need one badly.

This morning i was in my car at a traffic light waiting to make a left. a slim blonde in yoga pants ran across the pedestrian crossing on the other side. her form was perfect and butt looked fantastic from the side. after i made the left turn i had a second opportunity to enjoy a better view as i approached from her rear. very nice. since i had to make another right i drove slowly and gave her the opportunity to get across. she turned around to make sure she was safe and made eye contact. the woman that i had assumed was in her mid-twenties based on her ass had the leathery face of a woman in her mid fifties. i was totally surprised. she then continued on her run and i paused to admire her form for a few more seconds. spring is around the corner in my neck of the woods and yes i wood.
Hopefully some cameras in the area picked up your stalking in case she goes missing.

The Hy-Vee drug store on 1st and Muscatine partitioned off their lawn and garden area this week. That’s always a sure sign of spring.

That’s what your wife said.

More accurately, she said "0.75 twice"...
jim carrey smile GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT