ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Huddles Before every game this week

OnceAhawk

HR MVP
Jan 29, 2015
The Hawkeye baseball team will play the Ohio State Buckeyes in their first game of the Big Ten Tournament this Wednesday, May 20 at Target Field in Minneapolis at 1:00 p.m.

We invite you to join us for our pre-game Hawkeye Huddle at The Loop, 606 Washington Avenue N, in downtown Minneapolisfrom 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The Loop Restaurant and Bar is located approximately five blocks from Target Field.

As Iowa progresses through the tournament, Hawkeye Huddles will be hosted at The Loop. Visit jointheiclub.com or find us on Twitter (@jointheiclub) and Facebook (jointheiclub) for additional Huddle information.

Tournament tickets can be purchased through the Target Field Box Office at (800) 338-9467. For more information about the Big Ten Baseball Tournament, click here.

Hawkeye Huddles are presented by the National I-Club and feature cash refreshments, door prizes, and more. Admission is free. Guests may order food and beverages off the menu throughout the Huddle at their own expense.

For additional Huddle information please visit www.jointheiclub.com and find us on Twitter (@jointheiclub) and Facebook (jointheiclub).

This email was produced by the I-Club office at the UI Foundation and was distributed to I-Club members. For more information, contacticlub@uiowa.edu.

If you do not wish to receive emails on behalf of Hawkeye Athletics from the UI Foundation, please manage your email preferences.

The University of Iowa Foundation, P.O. Box 4550, Iowa City, Iowa 52244-4550
319-467-3410 | 800-648-6973 | Privacy Policy

ADVERTISEMENT