ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Until This Thread Falls Off The Board?

I've always had this dirty mouth, just not much of a chance to display it. I'd love to see a shot of your beaver! Need my email address?

I've gotta ask:

What have I done to get this kind of attention?
___

Not that I'm complaining mind you...just curious...

Originally posted by DflashergirlD:
I've always had this dirty mouth, just not much of a chance to display it. I'd love to see a shot of your beaver! Need my email address?

Now if we could only get Wendy to join our dirty train :)

And no need for a email address. I'm not shy about showing my beaver...

Ready???

beaver.jpg

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
I've gotta ask:

What have I done to get this kind of attention?
___

Not that I'm complaining mind you...just curious...

Because you are a stud. Every girl on this board wants you and every guy wants to be you.

Wow...I can honestly say that I don't want to be 911...afterall, he's banned everywhere except for here and the only Beaver he's getting is bucky the beaver.

You're getting the attention because they're all in heat at the same time.

Actually, since I came around, with only 3 posts, it got them hot. Because my posts were directed at you, you automatically recieved their attention.

Originally posted by herky'sgirl:
Ok sence I appear to do nothing all day long I will support this thread untill it is legendary. Someone better start a interesting conversation with me or this could get boring.
It may not be an interesting conversation, but I'll start one with you! How are you today? What's your favorite color? I'm good, and I like green! What do you think the meaning of life is? All I've got is 42.

Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy?

Originally posted by Hawkgrl17:
I had sex once in St. Petersburg.

I got fire ants in my pants once in Tampa.

Burned like hell.

I've never let my pants air-dry again...

I killed a man once in Tampa.

Wait. I meant I should have killed a guy once in Tampa.
But that would be a waste of my time.

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
911 is the pimp of Iowa?

I've died and gone to hell

Check yourself, Danny.

Contrary to Floridian belief, I'm actually a good guy. (With modest yet respectable equipment even.)

Chicks dig me.

I got fire ants in my pants once in Tampa.

Burned like hell.

I've never let my pants air-dry again...

[/QUOTE]
So, something in your pants burned like hell? Yeah, I don't really want you now. That's so not sexy.

And thank you sobrien51 for getting my 42 reference!!!

Let's fix that statement.

Contrary to certain Floridian Moderator's beliefs...

There...problem solved.

You know you're my favorite nole.

17, what did you end up doing with all that jewelry?

Took it to the pawn shop. They gave me $450 for 3 sets of earrings and 2 necklaces. Not bad.

Dgirl,

That burning was the result of fire-ants. I swear. Haven't felt anything like that since...
...except for that one time with IcyHot after an intense soccer practice......
...and that other time after I went to the bathroom after eating some really, really, really hot chicken wings......
...but other than, it's all good!
___

And Danny...I hear ya'.

Took it to the pawn shop. They gave me $450 for 3 sets of earrings and 2 necklaces. Not bad.

Not bad at all. That's probably even enough for a lifetime supply of batteries...

I have a friend who put icy hot on his balls.

Rubbed it all over his forearms(he's a drummer) then went to the bathroom...without cleaning up his hands.

Ahh...had some good times with that.

Not bad at all. That's probably even enough for a lifetime supply of batteries...

I'm donating the money to charity.

Ah who am I kidding. BATTERIES!!!!!!!!

Yep, Danny...that's kind of how it happened with me...

Had some really tight hamstrings after running till I puked...so I put some IcyHot all over the suckers...went and took a piss a few minutes later (didn't even think to wash my hands)...and next thing I know...I find all the motivation I'll ever need to avoid girls that could possibly give me STD's...

So, while it hurt like hell at the time, it was actually a very valuable learning experience. Or something like that.

nolesy dear,
I'll make your pants burn, but in a good way. If you want, I've got some IcyHot, I could give you a massage. Ooh, I kinda want one now. Then, before we commence with the sexing, we'd have to shower it all off, otherwise we might accidentally bump our IcyHotness into nether regions and have the bad burning.
love,
flasher

oh my, I think that might be my dirtiest post yet. 17, thoughts? I could post on here an email I sent off once, so show you all how dirty I can get, but I don't really feel like being banned.

I think there's a wiseman saying here...

He who use icy hot on balls often times loses balls all together?

No, maybe its...He who uses icy hot on balls will need to buy batteries for girlfriend...

Yeah, that sounds about right.

nolesy dear,
I'll make your pants burn, but in a good way. If you want, I've got some IcyHot, I could give you a massage. Ooh, I kinda want one now. Then, before we commence with the sexing, we'd have to shower it all off, otherwise we might accidentally bump our IcyHotness into nether regions and have the bad burning.
love,
flasher

oh my, I think that might be my dirtiest post yet. 17, thoughts? I could post on here an email I sent off once, so show you all how dirty I can get, but I don't really feel like being banned. /images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Commence with the sexing!! That's some good stuff right there!!

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
911 is the pimp of Iowa?

I've died and gone to hell

He's in Nebraska...it's really not that hard to be the pimp of Nebraska...

I've got some IcyHot, I could give you a massage.

You know what, that's actually a very bad idea.

Btw, did anybody else know that certain Bath & Body Works products contain some of the same ingredients as those found in IcyHot?

Yep, neither did we.

Btw, did anybody else know that certain Bath & Body Works products contain some of the same ingredients as those found in IcyHot?

Yep, neither did we./images/smilies/embarassed.gif

STORY TIME!!!!

Originally posted by herky'sgirl:

Yep, neither did we./images/smilies/embarassed.gif

STORY TIME!!!!
I second story time!!

Side note: "we"?? You're cheating on me?

ADVERTISEMENT