ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Until This Thread Falls Off The Board?

I want in on this thread

harvest-moon.jpg

This post was edited on 5/12 11:40 AM by icemanx722if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Oh my goodness! How could I let the time go by? It's almost 10:30 and I haven't done my love post yet!

I love nolesfan911

I feel so much better. I thought I might miss that today.

Does anyone else think Star Jones (Reynolds) is a mutant now? She looked all normal when she was a hefty woman, now that she's half the size she used to be she's a freak! Also, I refuse to believe she lost weight just by eating right and exercising. No way in the world could she get those results so quickly without some help from the gastric bypass fairy.

Originally posted by DflashergirlD:
Oh my goodness! How could I let the time go by? It's almost 10:30 and I haven't done my love post yet!

I love nolesfan911

I feel so much better. I thought I might miss that today. /images/smilies/ohwell.gif

Does anyone else think Star Jones (Reynolds) is a mutant now? She looked all normal when she was a hefty woman, now that she's half the size she used to be she's a freak! Also, I refuse to believe she lost weight just by eating right and exercising. No way in the world could she get those results so quickly without some help from the gastric bypass fairy.

Awe hell, why not? I love nolesfan911 too!!!!

Yes I'm a guy. No, I'm not gay. I mean love in a totally platonic way. Get over it.

iceman, I'm gonna have to ask you to resize that pic. Ya' stupid assneck. ;)

That excessively wide picture is making it harder for people to share their love for me, and I won't stand for that.

Yeah...well, I had to post somethin, it was lamost to the bottom of the page after 20 minutes.

I figured they'll take the bait...they usually do.

Can I talk about how youre usually a tool, but you seemed to get my name on the legendary threads page?

Ill give you the weekend on GB 911, but you gotta be good...Im putting my rep on the line

shoot me an email to my yahoo tomorrow, so I dont forget

I work wonders, Swami.

I was beginning to wonder if you still had that yahoo account though. Lord knows you haven't responded to any of the e-mails I've sent to it.

I'll be damned...they took mine and 911's thread away!

Swami...have you been reading the love 911's been getting?

Think about the possibilities of brining him over to the lounge. They might just follow him over.

ya know S, IM not as vile as that pic you posted of me suggests....

I may just suprise you...and we are on neutral ground....

Oh, and I forgot to tell you about the happy ending, so yeah, the mouthwash may be necessary....hehe

bump again

How are all of you doing this beautiful morning? or not so beautiful, as the case may be (rainy and cold here, and we were supposed to have our yard tilled today for a garden).

Originally posted by SwamiG8R:
did it fall?

btw, its 74 and SUNNY here

Sugar you, sugar.

I'd kill for some warm, sunny weather today. My roommate shut his furnace off a month or so ago, so it's not much warmer inside than it is outside. I'm ready to put my stupid winter jacket on indoors.

I'm doing good today. I was supposed to have the whole week off of work, but the person working for me forgot that he has something he has to do tonight, so I have to go back to work today. And it's windy and cold, so I didn't go running this morning. But other than that, I'm good.

Since it's rainy and cold, is your yard not going to be tilled?

I'm doing good today. I was supposed to have the whole week off of work, but the person working for me forgot that he has something he has to do tonight, so I have to go back to work today. And it's windy and cold, so I didn't go running this morning. But other than that, I'm good.

Hi Flash

I think the soil is too wet now for the tiller - it started raining last night.

Yeah, the shorts, flops, and T-shirt thing is old already

Maybe Ill knock back a few Corona's to make up for it

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
iceman, I'm gonna have to ask you to resize that pic. Ya' stupid assneck. ;)

That excessively wide picture is making it harder for people to share their love for me, and I won't stand for that.

Better ass knuckle? :)

I'm making reubens on the grill right now. Mmmmmmm...

And downloading Shakira music vids.

Today is a great day.

One of my favorite sandwiches.........
Nothing like the mixture of some swiss, some (I use pastrami), and kraut to make a fine.....not big on the russian dressing, I like mustard.....and of course some good Rye is the key

ADVERTISEMENT