ADVERTISEMENT

I'm watching Sean Hannity on Fox News...

At this point, I have to wonder if it's all just an act. Just say whatever the hell is the opposite of the Democrats and scream it as loudly as possible. It's all about viewership and money.

I envision Hannity after he walks off set, "Another one in the books. Those dopes just eat this crap up, don't they?"

Apparently their target is BrianNole777 and the liberals on this board. Y'all watch and talk about Fox News nearly as much as the Republicans on this board.
We love to point out the stark contrast in how the Radical Right media filters what they present to their viewers.
Our hope is to try and save Merica from those who wish to turn us into a country ruled by a dictator bent on revenge against his enemies.
Comprende?

At this point, I have to wonder if it's all just an act. Just say whatever the hell is the opposite of the Democrats and scream it as loudly as possible. It's all about viewership and money.

I envision Hannity after he walks off set, "Another one in the books. Those dopes just eat this crap up, don't they?"

It's totally an act.

Fox News is a business. The point is to sell advertisements.

They make billions of dollars doing so. :(

It's totally an act.

Fox News is a business. The point is to sell advertisements.

They make billions of dollars doing so. :(
8nr501.gif

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT