ADVERTISEMENT

Impact from the suspensions (with the benefit of hindsight)?

Mountain Man Hawk

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2010
Obviously there were tons of posts leading up to this about how ISU might finally win due to Iowa being out a bunch of starters. But that was before we knew Iowa would bump up PK and Arnold and both would win.

So in hindsight was the only impact on this dual that we lost HWT and would have likely won that match if Cassioppi was eligible?

Am I forgetting anyone? I know we were also without Nelson Brands and Abe Assad but we ended up winning those weights anyway.

I’m thinking we would have won 21-10 but ended up just winning 18-14 because of no starter at HWT. I’m curious what others think.

Last edited:
Obviously there were tons of posts leading up to this about how ISU might finally win due to Iowa being out a bunch of starters. But that was before we knew Iowa would bump up PK and Arnold and both would win.

So in hindsight was the only impact on this dual that we lost HWT and would have likely won that match if Cassioppi was eligible?

Am I forgetting anyone? I know we were also without Nelson Brands and Abe Assad but we ended up winning those weights anyway.

I’m thinking we would have won 21-10 but ended up just winning 18-14 because of no starter at HWT. I’m curious what others think.
FWIW Nelson Brands majored Gaitan in last years dual.

Reactions: WildTurk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT