ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa 6th best state and Florida 9th #suckit

I’ve always said Iowa is a great place to raise your family due to the cheaper cost of living and slow pace of life. But on the other hand it is bottom 5 for things to do for a state. Iowa is home and if I want to do something fun I go on vacation
Agreed. I've lived in a lot of places and have found that once I exited the post college party phase my life has been virtually the same regardless of where I've lived, and I've been happy to exist in all of them. Some places had more amenities, but but it didn't matter much as I can access any of things while on vacation, or a short weekend drive from CR.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I've lived all over Iowa. Western, central and eastern. Now live in eastern. Spent way too long here.

I've been pretty much coast to coast choosing our next move the last few years including SC, NC, and VA (in addition to working in those states often). The Northeast is what matches my interests best.
I never thought about the Northeast as a potential relocation possibility, but upon taking a driving trip out there a couple of years ago, from northern PA through upstate NY and into the coastal areas north of NYC on up into Maine it's really beautiful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT