ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa has not won more than 8 games in a season since 2009

And yet somehow life goes on. Funny...I guess I put up with whatever Iowa does on the field. I'm funny that way.

Reactions: MadDogC
Well, I'm not going to stomp my feet and pout like a 3rd grader if that answers your question as to why I put up with it.

No wait, I guess I'll hold my breath. Tell my mom I love her.

I put up with it because like 99.999% of football fans, I can't do anything about it. As long as the hawks beat the skers every now and then... I'll be ok.

Didn't realize that, how long will Iowa fans put up with that??????
As long as Nebraska fans put up with not having been to a BCS bowl since 2001 and Iowa State fans put up with not having actually won a CONFERENCE championship since 1912, a year in which a former Iowa All-American football player coached them to the second of two straight conference titles.

Iowa > Nebraska > Iowa State

Sorry, I wasn't sure which fanbase you root for.

As long as Nebraska fans put up with not having been to a BCS bowl since 2001 and Iowa State fans put up with not having actually won a CONFERENCE championship since 1912, a year in which a former Iowa All-American football player coached them to the second of two straight conference titles.

Dumb post is well... dumb.

Reactions: Carl.Carlson

Nebraska puts up with it by firing 3 coaches.

some of us aren't putting up with. I've already written my congressman, the Donald and Kelly Osbourne. I figure one of the three ought to be able to do something about it.

And I wrote to Tom Arnold and Ashton Kutcher.

I put up with it because like 99.999% of football fans, I can't do anything about it. As long as the hawks beat the skers every now and then... I'll be ok.
You couldn't be more wrong. You and other fans can do something about it.

Stop showing up at the games and I promise changes will be made.

I'd rather just enjoy the game, and be happy for the fact we have a team to watch.

Hawks 223, you must be strong in character and patience after what Iowa has put on the field as of late. Hopefully, it will turn around for you.

Didn't realize that, how long will Iowa fans put up with that??????

When will Nebraska be as good as skirt fans think they are? I I mean all they could talk about when they were coming into the Big Ten was how they were going to dominate and will all these football conference championships.

Owned again.

Iowa has fielded some poor teams the since nebbie joined the BIG. And though we lost by 13 in 2011, we closed the gap to 6 in 2012 and beat their ass in 2013 only to be squeaked out by 3 in O.T. last season.

As lousy as we've been, the mighty skers haven't exactly dominated what Iowa has put on the field lately.

ff1aaabd593617d64b5d29f7723d3994.jpg

We can do something about it, we need to point out the corruption. I have a serious problem with the hiring of Greg Davis. I see a scenario where somebody is sabotaging the program, trying to lose. We can vote with our wallets. We can not attend games. I've seriously considered making a sticker for my car that says something about iowa football: we play to lose.

Yeah we could've had 70 scored on us by Kansas....

I still have nightmares about that. That was the ultimate low for us. ISU tearing down the goal posts in 02 was pretty horrible, but that KU game is what nightmares are made of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT