ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa recruits to compete in FS/GR U20 Nationals

I was told Ryan Morningstar is a “recruiting guru”
Floating Deep Breath GIF by Andrew W.

Iowa needs to be all over Melvin Miller. Need to get momentum with at least one of the Bishop McCort kids and see where it leads. Strittmatter in his corner too, get that Young Guns pipeline flowing again

Iowa needs to be all over Melvin Miller. Need to get momentum with at least one of the Bishop McCort kids and see where it leads. Strittmatter in his corner too, get that Young Guns pipeline flowing again
One brother is at PSU, one is at Rutgers. It will be interesting to see where he wants to go.

One brother is at PSU, one is at Rutgers. It will be interesting to see where he wants to go.
Yeah that’s the biggest obstacle I’d think, is drawing him from Erik and Mason. But the fact that they’re at different schools now and not set on being at the same hopefully helps the case

Think of it this way, if Iowa can somehow get Bo and Melvin and restart that Young Guns pipeline, then after you get those two I bet it would draw Hutcherson and the younger Bassett brother two years later. Young Guns had 4 US Open Champs. Bo, Melvin, Hutcherson, and Bo's little brother. Go after Munaretto from Illinois as well.

Munaretto kid also has ties to the Aaron Stewart kid from Illinois. But he may be a football player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT