ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v MSU 2007

SoDakHawk

HR Legend
Sep 14, 2006
Watching this on BTN now. It's like watching a different program. Who are these guys in black & gold?

Poor KOK had to almost physically assault Ferentz in order to finally bench Jake.
Really? Did he almost physically assault him? Show us one ounce of evidence to support this ridiculous statement.
You being a miserable troll would be bad enough of itself, but you're a totally ignorant, miserable troll.
You add absolutely nothing to this board and I would bet nothing to society either.

Really? Did he almost physically assault him? Show us one ounce of evidence to support this ridiculous statement.
You being a miserable troll would be bad enough of itself, but you're a totally ignorant, miserable troll.
You add absolutely nothing to this board and I would bet nothing to society either.
Screaming at each other is the last step before physical assault nimwit. Thank God KOK had the stones to finally stick up to the embecile in charge. Hopefully Greg Davis mans up and takes charge instead of being the scapegoat.

Reactions: Asa Phelps
Screaming at each other is the last step before physical assault nimwit. Thank God KOK had the stones to finally stick up to the embecile in charge. Hopefully Greg Davis mans up and takes charge instead of being the scapegoat.
Fart noises.....

Evidence of this transaction? Even if they did 'scream' at each other (which would never happen with KF) can you show how you know who was saying what? How do you know O'Keefe wasn't arguing to keep Jake in and KF wanted to pull him for Stanzi? You have no idea and neither does anyone else on this board know what transpired in that situation. How do you know that KOK wasn't yelling to KF that his fly was open? Keep trolling on oh ignorant one. Just make up whatever suits your ignorant agenda.

I didn't figure he would know what I was talking about.

Classic fallback position for a loser who is out of arguments. Just crawl back under your bridge little troll and quit embarrassing yourself.
I'm done dealing with you, you're really boring.

P.S. Jeff Christiansen said absolutely nothing about coaches screaming at each other. How does his interview support your ignorant rant? He does state that he THINKS (not knows, or is sure) that KF wanted it to work for his son and KOK didn't. Pure speculation from a very egotistical man trying to excuse why his son was benched and once again provides absolutely no evidence that KOK 'almost had to physically assault KF' to get him to bench Jake. Jeff C. does not support that statement in any way shape or form. Just shut up little person.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT