ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Psu tickets

Jan 27, 2019
Ticket prices are ridiculous right now. We are looking for 4 tickets for Iowa vs Psu for some friends. Wondering if anyone would happen to have some extra tickets they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks and Go Hawks!

A lot of people buy season tickets just for this meet. There might be a few floating around, but don’t expect to get them cheap. Unless you’re friends with the janitor😉

Reactions: buckw87
A lot of people buy season tickets just for this meet. There might be a few floating around, but don’t expect to get them cheap. Unless you’re friends with the janitor😉
I have 4 season tickets already but they are spoken for. A friend who is a past Hawkeye wrestlers father contacted us looking for 4 tickets so I told him we would ask around.

Since i was gunna be out of town when the PSU meet happens, I listed my 4 season tix on Seatgeek (the official reseller for Iowa tix now), and let Seatgeek set the price, and I got $900 for the 4 tix, in less than 48 hrs after listing. I was amazed to say the least!

• Wow
Reactions: Aleric1
Since i was gunna be out of town when the PSU meet happens, I listed my 4 season tix on Seatgeek (the official reseller for Iowa tix now), and let Seatgeek set the price, and I got $900 for the 4 tix, in less than 48 hrs after listing. I was amazed to say the least!
Considering how bad our home schedule is this year, someone really wanted to see PSU to pay double for your season tickets.

Reactions: el dub
I feel bad, but I'm sure its probably some PSU fans that bought them, but who knows. I'm sure I'll find out from my seat neighbors, at the Wisc meet, a week or so later lol!
Shame on u if u enabled PSU fans to make money on Hawkeye tickets!

Ticket prices are ridiculous right now. We are looking for 4 tickets for Iowa vs Psu for some friends. Wondering if anyone would happen to have some extra tickets they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks and Go Hawks!
I fear we will be looking at a replay of the Iowa/Penn State football game. This meet could get ugly.

Considering how bad our home schedule is this year, someone really wanted to see PSU to pay double for your season tickets.
Probably some PSU fan who lives in the actual midwest and wants to come into Carver to chest thump and act like a fool and then brag about it on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT