ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs. Wisconsin Tickets

Sep 3, 2009
Does anyone know the best place to find any tickets for the game in Madison? Is Stubhub the best option? I see that single game tickets through UW go on sale July 20, but I don't know if I want to wait that long. And for anyone who has been there before, do the visiting fans usually sit in the south endzone near the fieldhouse?

Back when Iowa was kicking their butt regularly it was a tough fan experience not sure what it is like now.

Visiting tickets are in the upper corner of the upper deck, Lower Level Section W or X, dont remember which, first 15 rows I think (usually reserved for players families) and the upper rows by the Fieldhouse in the endzone..

The cheapest tickets (still $95 each) are in the south end zone for the most part. Not sure if waiting until single game tickets go on sale would be the best move.

Visiting tickets are in the upper corner of the upper deck, Lower Level Section W or X, dont remember which, first 15 rows I think (usually reserved for players families) and the upper rows by the Fieldhouse in the endzone..

This is pretty accurate. It seems to me that player's families are in the lower rows of X, maybe into the first few southerly seats of W. Going into the south [Fieldhouse] end zone ( I can't see who is seated in Y), as Epenesa noted , the upper rows of Z, then into A ( lower deck) and AA(upper deck ) . Before I could get Wisconsin tickets on a regular basis , I often used seats from Hawkeye friends who weren't using them . I never minded the end zone and now it is better because it faces the huge scoreboard . I assume you're not going to have access to seats in section X . On a nice day,I like AA but I don't mind heights. I think long time Hawkeye season-ticket holders are placed lower down in A.
The best ticket buying, as you might guess , is on State Street the night before the game .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT