ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa, with the DFL offense (by a wide margin), somehow finished the regular season at 8-1/11-1*.

HawkBall23

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Kirk better get a couple gawddamned first place votes as B1G CotY. Dealing with some key injuries and the aforementioned offensive 'woes'.

I still would like too see him retire if he doesn't try to hire a younger more dynamic OC - or does, but forces his will on said OC to call the game he wants ran.

And also I know, I know. The B1G West was the ultimate pillow fight this season, but hot damn. Despite all the analytics saying an 11-1 season shouldn't have ever happened, his team was a botched review away from playing for a spot in the playoffs next weekend.

You drive me crazy with your ultra-conservative "complementary" football most games, Kirk Ferentz, but you somehow pulled a damned good season (results-wise) out of your ass anyways.

Kudos to Captain Kirk.

Kirk better get a couple gawddamned first place votes as B1G CotY. Dealing with some key injuries and the aforementioned offensive 'woes'.

I still would like too see him retire if he doesn't try to hire a younger more dynamic OC - or does, but forces his will on said OC to call the game he wants ran.

And also I know, I know. The B1G West was the ultimate pillow fight this season, but hot damn. Despite all the analytics saying an 11-1 season shouldn't have ever happened, his team was a botched review away from playing for a spot in the playoffs next weekend.

You drive me crazy with your ultra-conservative "complementary" football most games, Kirk Ferentz, but you somehow pulled a damned good season (results-wise) out of your ass anyways.

Kudos to Captain Kirk.
Bolded- not really possible unless all hell broke out this weekend. Also, I think KF thinks like you and would have been in the discussion.

As for OC, I hope first and foremost they can upgrade recruiting.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT