ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's WBB shows what can be again ....

HawkCharlotte

HR MVP
Jul 17, 2005
The electricity Iowa fans bring to Carver is unmatched. The crowds at the Iowa's WBB games reminds us of that.

The loudest thing I've heard in my life is the 3rd period of the Kemerer-Hall match--if memory serves, that was louder than any WBB game.

The point, finally (ha), is this: the moment TnT or anyone brings back Iowa wrestling to that level again, I can't wait for Carver to be epicenter of College wrestling again!

Here's hoping and praying for what CAN BE to become REALITY.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The electricity Iowa fans bring to Carver is unmatched. The crowds at the Iowa's WBB games reminds us of that.

The loudest thing I've heard in my life is the 3rd period of the Kemerer-Hall match--if memory serves, that was louder than any WBB game.

The point, finally (ha), is this: the moment TnT or anyone brings back Iowa wrestling to that level again, I can't wait for Carver to be epicenter of College wrestling again!

Here's hoping and praying for what CAN BE to become REALITY.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had CC (with no knees) and failed to capitalize on the momentum that the program had when he was here.

We are now pre-Spencer momentum again and PSU is lapping the field.

We need an injection of talent in the room, or a change on the staff, to get momentum going the right direction again.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT