ADVERTISEMENT

Is There Anything More Frustrating Than Watching Your Team Struggle?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Jeeeeebus Keeeeerist! These guys strike out….leave baserunners stranded…and make routine ground ball outs an adventure waaaaay tooooooo often!

Their pitching has been (mostly) excellent….both starting and relief…. But MY GOD are they struggling offensively! They have been injured all season with MAJOR contributors being placed on the DL….at one time 4 of their 8 starters were on the DL for a minimum of 7 days…..2 of them for 14 days……there “best” hitter is now on the DL for 60 more days…..and the “star” player honestly hasn’t had a hit of significance all season……I have sworn more at my TV this season than I have the past 5 years on the golf course…I may not make it in one piece to the All Star game! And, just for the record……”those ball on balls will kill you!” You kidding me…..another “K”……..11 for the night….
Wish me well…………….Go Red Sox!

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Today someone blocked the road while they had a green light, and when the light turned red, she couldn't move forward. Everyone was honkey at her, but she had nowhere to go. Then we all got stuck at the red light for another cycle.

Hopefully that dumb twat learned a lesson today. It was pretty frustrating.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Today someone blocked the road while they had a green light, and when the light turned red, she couldn't move forward. Everyone was honkey at her, but she had nowhere to go. Then we all got stuck at the red light for another cycle.

Hopefully that dumb twat learned a lesson today. It was pretty frustrating.

giphy.gif

Is there something more frustrating than watching grown men that are paid millions of dollars not hit a ball to your standards? Probably not.

Is there something more frustrating than watching grown men that are paid millions of dollars not hit a ball to your standards? Probably not.
when you make a trip to the lion's den, and when you get home you realized that you forgot to buy the thing you went there for in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D and Moral
when you make a trip to the lion's den, and when you get home you realized that you forgot to buy the thing you went there for in the first place.

Or when you return home with the goods and the lady makes you return them because they have a California prop 65 warning. They don't even take returns so it's super frustrating.

Reactions: Bro D
Or when you return home with the goods and the lady makes you return them because they have a California prop 65 warning. They don't even take returns so it's super frustrating.
i had to update this stupid ****ing sports equipment catalogue and had to add a prop 65 next to nearly every single one of their items.

how is ****ing jr high shot put causing birth defects?

Reactions: Moral
maybe try selling them on facebook marketplace?

Jeeeeebus Keeeeerist! These guys strike out….leave baserunners stranded…and make routine ground ball outs an adventure waaaaay tooooooo often!

Their pitching has been (mostly) excellent….both starting and relief…. But MY GOD are they struggling offensively! They have been injured all season with MAJOR contributors being placed on the DL….at one time 4 of their 8 starters were on the DL for a minimum of 7 days…..2 of them for 14 days……there “best” hitter is now on the DL for 60 more days…..and the “star” player honestly hasn’t had a hit of significance all season……I have sworn more at my TV this season than I have the past 5 years on the golf course…I may not make it in one piece to the All Star game! And, just for the record……”those ball on balls will kill you!” You kidding me…..another “K”……..11 for the night….
Wish me well…………….Go Red Sox!
Yes, and that is trying to read what you type.

Reactions: EagleHawk
OrIs there something more frustrating than watching grown men that are paid millions of dollars not hit a ball to your standards? Probably not.
IF they would hit the ball! The strikeouts are maddening… the failure to advance baserunners has cost them 3-4 games already..
And the main culprit is being paid about $20M a year! Grrrrr…

Waiting in a chickfila drive thru lane only to find out they're out of cheese sauce. Don't even give me the effing waffle fries

It is very similar to watching Iowa’s offense if the past couple of years…really, it is.
The irony is, I wouldn’t be surprised if for no reason at all they start hitting the ball and scoring runs…(but dare I say it?)…. That’s baseball!
There are 162 games in a season. Of course they will at some point during the season. Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Waiting in a chickfila drive thru lane only to find out they're out of cheese sauce. Don't even give me the effing waffle fries
I have never had their cheese sauce with their waffle fries. Have I been missing anything?

Reactions: millah_22

Not hitting 8 out of 8 in Keno every sixth time is more frustrating.

I first had CFA like 25 years ago, have it maybe monthly now with my kids on the go. Had no idea they even offered cheese sauce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT