ADVERTISEMENT

Its Tax Day Trump

Sep 4, 2021
Well we know what he paid (or didn’t pay) in the past. Wonder what the aspiring “president” of the United States of America will pay today while most of us are writing checks to the government

Reactions: Sexican and nelly02
FWIW, although I think he should release his tax information, I do believe that he should be the one releasing it.

Well we know what he paid (or didn’t pay) in the past. Wonder what the aspiring “president” of the United States of America will pay today while most of us are writing checks to the government

Most of "us" are not writing checks to the government...

Most of "us" are not writing checks to the government...
I do. 2023 is the most I’ve ever paid in taxes in over 30 years of paying. While it means I had a great year financially, it’s still pretty disgusting how much my no pic wife and I paid in federal and state this year.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I do. 2023 is the most I’ve ever paid in taxes in over 30 years of paying. While it means I had a great year financially, it’s still pretty disgusting how much my no pic wife and I paid in federal and state this year.
Yeah most years we break even but this year we ended up having to pay more in federal. It would be great if that meant we were making a lot more money like you and the wife but our income was pretty much the same as the last few years.

As do I, but most do not,.. even worse, a significant portion of the population pays no income tax.

That one time payment for just one year to the government would feed a lot of homeless people, provide adequate education for alot of kids and so on.

Amazing.
You know damn well that money isn’t going to the homeless or education 🤣

It will buy a lot of cool toys for our foreign friends though.

Yeah most years we break even but this year we ended up having to pay more in federal. It would be great if that meant we were making a lot more money like you and the wife but our income was pretty much the same as the last few years.
What changed to make you pay more?

FWIW, although I think he should release his tax information, I do believe that he should be the one releasing it.
He can't release it because he's still under audit. Why can't you radical libs figure this out? The IRS is persecuting him. If you want Trump to release his tax returns, then tell the Deep State to back off and let him do so. That's the only reason we haven't seen the tax returns. Trump told us so.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Never understand the energy and fixation people spend of him. It is actually quite comical. This article should focus on every elected member of Congress who becomes millionaires AFTER getting into Congress. That would have been a better use of time.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Never understand the energy and fixation people spend of him. It is actually quite comical. This article should focus on every elected member of Congress who becomes millionaires AFTER getting into Congress. That would have been a better use of time.
you don't understand why people are concerned about the guy who was president?

He can't release it because he's still under audit. Why can't you radical libs figure this out? The IRS is persecuting him. If you want Trump to release his tax returns, then tell the Deep State to back off and let him do so. That's the only reason we haven't seen the tax returns. Trump told us so.
Oh poor poor cult member. The IRS has said the audit has nothing to do with sleepy don releasing his tax returns. He can do that at any time but won't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT