ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Vroman dead at 34

greenelite

HR All-American
Oct 11, 2008
Q9wKp3y.png

Sad stuff. Strange that we get two different versions of the story - the car accident version and the hit his head falling version.

Sad stuff. Strange that we get two different versions of the story - the car accident version and the hit his head falling version.

I think the car accident version originated with his former team in Lebanon. Could be that word got back to them that he died in an accident (which he did) and they assumed car accident. I'm not familiar with Lebanese vernacular, other than what little I learned from Max Klinger, but it might be that using the term accident over there means in an car.

Very sad. Very unfortunate incident and taken way too soon. Hard to make sense of tragedies like this.

This sounds cliché, but seriously, enjoy each and every day my friends. Each and every day.

That is terrible news. He was a very good player for ISU who always seemed to play hard. ISU has had way too many former athletes die at young ages in the past segveral years.

That is terrible news. He was a very good player for ISU who always seemed to play hard. ISU has had way too many former athletes die at young ages in the past segveral years.

I was thinking the same, and I go back to Brian Pearson whom I knew. Way too many too early.

Very sad. Very unfortunate incident and taken way too soon. Hard to make sense of tragedies like this.

This sounds cliché, but seriously, enjoy each and every day my friends. Each and every day.

It's completely cliché and 250% true. Enjoy the moments because in the end the "stuff" is worthless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT