ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob Woodard stabbed!

dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png

Sorry to hijack a thread but I can only reply to threads and don't know how to post a new topic. Ia wrestle had some info of the southeast regional and Nelson brands won his weight..

Just FYI, rusty, if you want to start a new thread, click on the yellow "Post New Thread" button in the upper-righthand corner.

Good to hear about Nelson! He's presumably getting some decent coaching.

Sorry to hijack a thread but I can only reply to threads and don't know how to post a new topic. Ia wrestle had some info of the southeast regional and Nelson brands won his weight..

Cadet 132 - Nelson Brands's place is 1st and has scored 28.50 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Nelson Brands (Iowa-Coach Whickam yellow card) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Nelson Brands (Iowa-Coach Whickam yellow card) won by decision over Alexander Leitten (South Carolina) (Dec 25-18)
Quarterfinal - Nelson Brands (Iowa-Coach Whickam yellow card) won by tech fall over Michael Vernagallo (North Carolina) (TF 13-2)
Semifinal - Nelson Brands (Iowa-Coach Whickam yellow card) won by tech fall over Mason Reiniche (Tennessee) (TF 10-0)
1st Place Match - Nelson Brands (Iowa-Coach Whickam yellow card) won by tech fall over Brevin Balmeceda (Florida) (TF 12-0)

It's gone for me, as well. On the other hand, while it was always there on my iphone app it never worked. I have always had to use the desktop version to start a new topic.

It's gone for me, as well. On the other hand, while it was always there on my iphone app it never worked. I have always had to use the desktop version to start a new topic.
Art, have you tried just going to it with your safari app on the iPhone? I checked and it works for me

Art, have you tried just going to it with your safari app on the iPhone? I checked and it works for me

Yes, that's basically what I'm saying; if I access Rivals from a browser it works, but using the iPhone app it doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT