ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Adaway

Oct 23, 2014
I was born in Iowa City and grew up in Iowa loving the Hawkeyes. 11 years ago I relocated to Logansport Indiana and have been blessed to watch great high school basketball, including Iowa women's PG Whitney Jennings come up through the ranks. Whitney's younger brother Matt is a Junior to be with amazing skills along with Jalen Adaway. Jalen picked up his 2nd D1 offer today from Indiana State, but lists Iowa as one that is recruiting him the hardest. I hope the pipeline continues!

Yeah he will blow up in a year and every top team will be in on him. Hopefully if the hawks stay committed maybe being the first one to the party will pay off.

I was born in Iowa City and grew up in Iowa loving the Hawkeyes. 11 years ago I relocated to Logansport Indiana and have been blessed to watch great high school basketball, including Iowa women's PG Whitney Jennings come up through the ranks. Whitney's younger brother Matt is a Junior to be with amazing skills along with Jalen Adaway. Jalen picked up his 2nd D1 offer today from Indiana State, but lists Iowa as one that is recruiting him the hardest. I hope the pipeline continues!
Nice talent, especially as a frosh. If Fran keeps knocking early at the door, one of these type guys is going to answer.

Nice talent, especially as a frosh. If Fran keeps knocking early at the door, one of these type guys is going to answer.
Have we offered either kid or are we just following closely? Having Whitney here may help on her brother hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT