ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan (Redux Joe Paterno, Dennis Hastert, Larry Nassar)

It’s becoming very weary listening Jim Jordan declare his innocence, I heard nothing, I saw nothing, and I said nothing. Day after day. Given his performance in congress, he has practically no credibility, you cannot believe a word Jordan says. I reminded of the great Groucho Marx movie (Duck Soup); “…well, who you going to believe? Me, or your own eyes”. It appears the only friends Jordan has are those in congress, that he has paid-off. Seems the old cliché holds; if you want good friends, it’s going to cost you.

The classic movie ‘The French Connection’ also comes to mind. Popeye Doyle (Gene Hackman) is searching an imported automobile, looking for illegal drugs, and not finding nothing. Popeye states, “this car is dirty, I know it’s dirty”. The car search continues and Popeye finds the drugs/heroine concealed in the car’s rocker-panels.

That scene is a metaphor for the Jim Jordan tOSU dilemma. “This guy is dirty, I know he’s dirty”. They just need to look in the rocker-panels.

Reactions: el dub
giphy.gif

Reactions: el dub
Sorry. Legislating morality in this context is in regard to victimless crimes. That is the morality I’m talking about.

Totally meaningless. There are victims. All of society becomes a victim. The traditional family is the very glue that holds society together.

We are not a theocracy and I will fight till my dying breath to preserve the right to be free from others religious mandates.

Please refrain from drinking while you are posting. NO BODY has laid claim that we are a theocracy. We never have been and never will be. There is no serious movement to create one. Nice strawman you built and attacked.

Since the traditional family is what holds society together, every divorced person should be punished. Adultery should be a crime that gets you jailed. If you are estranged from your parents you should be punished. Need I go on?

Considering almost 40% of "traditional families" become divorced broken homes.... I am pretty sure you should shove your worldview up your ass.

You want an excuse to hate, nothing more.

Article sucks. It mislabels someone as a queer hater when they are only in favor o traditional marriage. Wise up and learn the difference. What a bunch of ideologue idiots.
The two aren't connected. I'm in a traditional marriage, and I don't feel it is threatened by gay people. No one needs to feel threatened. Who's really the ideologue here?
Here's another link about the Ohio State mess:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/02/us/politics/ohio-state-wrestlers-abuse-me-too.html

Since the traditional family is what holds society together, every divorced person should be punished. Adultery should be a crime that gets you jailed. If you are estranged from your parents you should be punished. Need I go on?

Considering almost 40% of "traditional families" become divorced broken homes.... I am pretty sure you should shove your worldview up your ass.

You forgot to say "punishable by death". You were on a roll and fell short. One more toke would have gotten you there. :confused:

Are you smart enough to see the irony?

You forgot to say "punishable by death". You were on a roll and fell short. One more toke would have gotten you there. :confused:

I am not sure you understand what irony means.

No one is trying to ban traditional marriage.

Traditional marriage zealots have banned polygamy and want to ban gay marriage.

How “your side” feels hated just proves how soft you are. You’re the worst kind of snowflake. The one who seeks victimhood where none exists.

Obviously not.

I bet you hate all haters.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT