ADVERTISEMENT

Juan Harris

ISPHawk

HR All-State
Jan 6, 2012
Just name his top 5. Hawks not one of them. Bama, Wisc, L'ville, LSU & Michigan........subject to change I'm sure. Sorry, can't access recruiting thread.

I wondering if the staff backed off as well. If he comes he comes, but I'm sure Kirk/staff is not wasting any time on this kid.

Reactions: Thodown
I would think after decommitting twice, as a coach, I would tell the kid I am not interested. Sometimes, it a sign of problems that will bite you in the future.

Amen. Time to move on from Mr. Harris.... Not worth the investment to chase after a kid who changes his mind like you or I change dinner plans. Chances are he will "commit" at least 3 more times before he ever gets to college.

This kid changes his school decision more often than he changes his underwear.
It is clear that he is not worth the drama. (or the skid marks)

Just name his top 5. Hawks not one of them. Bama, Wisc, L'ville, LSU & Michigan........subject to change I'm sure. Sorry, can't access recruiting thread.
He reminds me of a woman that I was involved with long ago. She liked me and then some other guy, on and on. I told her to go like the other guy and do not bother me again.

I have serious doubts he is smart enough to even get into school. Appears to be flaky and shows no maturity at all. Probably will be best at eating a bag of Doritos and competing in food eating competitions.

Giving your word used to mean something, even to a kid.

Since nobody ever answers this when I ask it, I don't really expect you to either, but will try anyway.

What is your opinion of Kirk since he has recently shown his word really doesn't mean that much either? Like pulling Jack Beneventi's scholarship after the kid accepted (which appears to have been the correct thing to do)?

I have serious doubts he is smart enough to even get into school. Appears to be flaky and shows no maturity at all. Probably will be best at eating a bag of Doritos and competing in food eating competitions.

He'll be a top contributor to the Rival forums, like a majority of posters on here, with those qualities.

You appear to be quite the beacon of maturity yourself. Well done.

Yeah, we don't want him anyway... Right?

If you want 4-5* players, you are going to have to fight for them, not act all butthurt and tell him to get lost because he's having trouble making up his mind.

Reactions: rillo 62
Since nobody ever answers this when I ask it, I don't really expect you to either, but will try anyway.

What is your opinion of Kirk since he has recently shown his word really doesn't mean that much either? Like pulling Jack Beneventi's scholarship after the kid accepted (which appears to have been the correct thing to do)?
These puppets don't want to admit that Ferentz isn't the good guy they claim him to be. That is what helps them justify cheering for a below average coach.

Like, what else? His word doesn't mean much because of pulling one scholarship? A scholarship OFFER (not scholarship BTW)which appears to be the correct thing to do acc. to you? If I read opinions on here correctly those opinions want him to pull myriad scholarships.

Reactions: DocRambo
Well we don't stack up well against those 5 except Louisville....

Actually the Cardinals haven't been terrible either. I can see why we got left out.

Wow -quite a few harsh comments about a young teenager who is what... 16 years old? He appears to be confused and a bit immature but so do the adults making derogatory personal comments about him.
You realize your avatar is not helping you, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT