ADVERTISEMENT

Latest men’s basketball game for 24-25 season

Another horrible low mid major home game. Kempom has them at 344. Unless Iowa starts out undefeated and showing promise, this game is not going to help the attendance problem at Carver Hawkeye. With the team Iowa has coming back next year I would have expected at least an opponent somewhere in the 200's or better. Anyone else agree with this?

Reactions: warriors dad
Let’s not dis the Privateers.

Scary!

Pirate_head-priv-jump-tv.jpg

You never know what they'll draw from the portal. Could be a completely different team next year.

I'm guessing Iowa's schedule will be ISU, Utah in Sioux Falls, Thanksgiving tournament, and then fill it out with cupcake buy home games.

Another horrible low mid major home game. Kempom has them at 344. Unless Iowa starts out undefeated and showing promise, this game is not going to help the attendance problem at Carver Hawkeye. With the team Iowa has coming back next year I would have expected at least an opponent somewhere in the 200's or better. Anyone else agree with this?
I understand your point but not sure attendance would get a boost from a non-name school rated at 200 this season. Kind of hard to project when teams graduate players or gain/lose players in portal.
Wish they could get home/away with Creighton or Marquette.

I understand your point but not sure attendance would get a boost from a non-name school rated at 200 this season. Kind of hard to project when teams graduate players or gain/lose players in portal.
Wish they could get home/away with Creighton or Marquette.
Or Notre Dame, Missouri, DePaul (to help with Chicago recruiting)

Reactions: hawkjt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT